Hay buhay.
Saturday, May 01, 2010
I'm a crybaby at heart.
Kung hindi mo naintindihan, kahit anuma't bali-baliktarin ang mundo, IYAKIN pa rin akong tao. Di na nga talaga siguro mababago yun.
I'm stuck here in this corner where I'm sitting right now probably for about 3 hours already thinking of good memories of my life. I actually feel nostalgic about it. Come to think of it, I'm almost 17 years old yet I still cannot cope up with the ups and downs of life. I'm not saying that I'm pessimist about my problems. I'm not saying that crying all night long is an answer to these fvcking situations that troubles me. It's just annoying to know that I'm frankly good at making people happy and giving them advices yet I suck when it comes to fixing my own life. Maybe I was too busy wanting people around me to be happy so I forgot the ways to keep myself happy.
Now I finally realized why Gerome left me during our courtship and told be to be strong even without him. I already knew why he did that. Maybe he knew me that much -- I am really weak. Pretty little things make me happy yet still, even the little things make me sad. Damn. I'm already an incoming frosh but still I can't convince everyone that "ayos lang ako". Moreover, I know that I suck telling others what my problems are. I always fail on explaining them the hard feelings that I have in my heart.. kasi yun nga, iyakin ako.
Gusto ko lang talaga ng isang tao ngayon, na may shoulders na handang mabasa, at may shoulders na yayakapin ako hanggang tumahan ako. :(
Labels: sad, sobrang lungkot
