Welcome back joiorio.blogspot.com! :)
Wednesday, March 24, 2010
THREE WORDS: I MISS BLOGGING!
I'm back. Haha. Lol. Sorry for my inconsiderate absence for about.. 6 months? Haha. Well, anyway.. Back to tagalog. ahgdvewjfksdcdjewhbv. Namiss ko magblog, sobra! Sobrang daming nangyari, a lot of things had happened. Pero baka makaligtaan ko na yung iba. Haha. Yung mga naaalala ko na lang, marami na naman akong time ngayon to blog, to blog, to blog. (Well anyway, depede pa rin yan sa gala ko. Haha.) But I assume that I'll see to see it write again. I lost one of my bestfriends the moment I stopped blogging and I missed my blog ever since I became busy (or got addicted with some sites in a way). Haha. :))
Entrance Exam Results = Favorite UAAP Team Forever.
I love De La Salle Green Archers since Grade 4. Oh, what I really mean was the UAAP Team. DLSU wasn't my dream school at all. It was Ateneo, or what you may call as the rival. But unfortunately, I didn't passed ACET. I remembered vividly the time I woke up around 2am just to check the Ateneo site and didn't find my name on the list. I can still remember how I burst in tears, and even I can't explain the disappointment I felt.
Well anyway, so much for that.. I decided to study in DLSU-M. Yeahhh, my super duper loved UAAP Team of all time. I might confirm my enrollment at the 5th of April. Woot. Animo! :)
Last Days as a Senior / High School Student

It would be a cliche to write something like.. "parang kahapon lang.. " or something like "ang bilis talaga ng panahon, gagraduate na agad kami." . As of now, hindi pa ako naiyak tungkol sa pag-graduate namin, unlike some of my classmates na napapaiyak na when they thought about graduation. Pero syempre, I do get sad sometimes when I think of us being separated by this thing called 'graduation'. Pero kung iisiping mabuti, it would really be worth it. I'm not saying that I will not miss Atheneum, my batchmates, my friends from other levels, my teachers, or the highschool life instead, I'll miss all of them. It's just that I've realized that whatever happens, it would be worth it in the end. Gagraduate naman kami hindi para lang maghiwalay or masira ang friendship, to be better na rin.
And most of all, the friendship that I made with these people, is in my heart, forever. =)
Foundation Week
Intrams ba kamo? Wala, masaya! Haha. Ayun, Nakakapagod pero worth it? Batch namin? Haha. 2time back to back to back Champions ng Overall at ng cheering. Kami rin "daw" yung first batch na two straight wins. Apir! =)
New Bravo Comcom
It took me so many shits to choose, yet only one deserves to be the one..
Congrats C/Capt. Fernandez, Janna Ysabella V. :)
I'll surely miss Bravo Company, I'll surely miss Alpha Company.
Yanyan ♥
It's how unexpected things turned to be.. and the under these expectations of mine, it was all debolished by one tough guy who was the first one to asked me personally "pwede bang manligaw?"
*first couple pic* :)
Hindi ko alam kung bakit nga ba lahat ng so-called "standards" ko pagdating sa mga lalaki e, nawala. Porma pala ng pag-ibig no? Haha. Hindi ko maexplain kung bakit nga ba naging kami sa huli e.. parang dati lang e, naging crush ko na yata sya for 2days? Haha! At hindi parin nagsisink-in sakin ngayon na hindi na ako isang NBSB. It was March 6, 2010. 8:44 am. CAT 2010 Last command and I can still remember when Ian approached me and as I told him the words: "sinasagot na kita". Sir Emboy eventually shouted "last 6 minutes.."
From then on, this is the new Joy. =)
Long hair? No more.

I had a major haircut last... monday. And I miss my old long hair. Gaaaahd. I wish I didn't followed what my mom had told me. Bye long hair!
Labels: AdrRey, CAT, college, haircut, lovelife, random, welcome back
.jpg)
