<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






Miserable at best.
Sunday, September 27, 2009

I left my blog alone for 10 days. And like a tragedy, I don't know how to get back to the normal way it used to be. I'll update with the most simple way I can. And like a flashflood, a lot had happened in a blink of an eye.


Bagyong Ondoy

Never did I expect that I will experience such wild flood again after my Milenyo experience back when I was a freshman. And all I can do is to try to save our valuables against the flowing flood, pray for my mom and my cousin and all the people who got stranded in Manila. Pray for the safety of the Philippines and all the people who are experiencing the horrifying catastrophe. I just prayed and texted friends and relatives to check if they're safe.


I am thanking God above all. Still, I am one of the lucky people who are still alive despite I was near death last night (electric shock). And I'm still glad that most of the people I know are still safe and are safe right now. Hope that everyone will be okay soon.


DSPC


3 days. 3 days of adventurs in Tanza. It's worth it though I wasn't able to make it to RSPC. I'm still happy that I won 10th place in Photojournalism (Filipino) out of 77. Yeay. :)

But still, it's freaking frustrating why my co-delegates weren't chosen to be awarded when they should be. :(


Annel and Jara's Birthday


Though I had a busy sunday last Sept 20 because of my ninang who went home from Singapore, I still went to Annel's birthday in Sta. Rosa and gave her the best gift that I could gave her. ♥



Watercamp with third year students. Yeay. Though I regret the fact I ignore your presence. Bonding with cadets and cadettes. :)


Family Day



Red day. We had so much fun especially when the Division 3 teachers danced. Super laughtrip moment especially when Sir Emboy danced. Cutie! Haha.

Bonding with Seniors in the afternoon. We played like little kids. Bonding time with my guy friends again. I mssed them. Went to jan2's crib. Beerlove with rugby.



Trip to Trece and Tanza


Stroll around. Fun day :) Yihee. :p



Cat Evaluation

Oh, what a shitty day. Shitty.


Rivalry Exam



Took ACET last Saturday (Sept 19). It made my stomach hungry as ever. A rainy traffic night in Katipunan is a big no no. PS: mainit magexam sa ADMU. Damn.

Baby Jayvee



My first SLR = love.


On bended Knees

Can you tell me how a perfect love goes wrong?
Happy 2nd month dear. Miss you to the top of her lungs.
You made me cried again. Stupid.


--> Happy Birthday sa lahat ng nagbirthday. :p

* 88 days before Christmas


Labels: , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,