Oh nine..
Wednesday, December 30, 2009
2009 was indeed better than 2008. A lot of things had happened and a lot of things changed. As
my year-end post, these are the people whom I want to tell who world how they made my 2009. :)
* Family - of course, though we're not really that close.. I love them. But look on the dark side, the year is ending yet me and my brother were still noe in good terms.

* Batchmates - 3 months is short, fucking short to make the time last longer. I love everyone of you so much that I don't want us to finish Highschool. Rugby, thanks for considering me as one of the rugby girls. Espalda, thanks for the chika minutes we had. BAAD, thanks for the quality time during recess. TY4, thanks for the laughtrip moments during lunch. Thanks everyone.Loveyou. :)

* ty4cmnib - I know, I am not really close to everyone, but I'm lucky to cherish the good times we had. And thanks for sharing your lives with me. :)

* Tomo||Ciarra - My two most closest friends in Quartzite. Lunchbuddies. >:D< style="font-weight: bold;">
* Juniors, Cadets and Cadettes esp. Bravo - For everyone that told me "ang bait niyo maam", for everyone who also became my brothers and my sisters, for everyone in your batch whoconsidered me as their ate, and for the ones whom I got close with. Thank you. I love your batch, seriously. And I'll miss everyone of you by the time we graduated.

* JCI Noveleta Asin, JJC Noveleta Kalero - mysuperlabs. :) I'll never forget year 2009, the year I joined JJC. Thank you everyone for making me part of the family. Every moment with you guys is worth keeping. Viva Kalero! :)

* DSPC mates - the KFC moments! I miss that. Thanks for the good times during our training and the heart warming support. I miss you guys. :)
* Ondoy - WTF? You made my September 26, 2009 a mess. Monster kill!

* Teachers - oh my teachers, I know that I'm always late, sleeping during class and undeniably noisy at times. Sorry. Haha!
*tagalog texts starts here*
* Dakilang taga rebound - Ikaw? Oo, ikaw. Ouuuuuch, friend.
* Geoffrey V. Balen - Gio ko.. Bakit? Sa dalawang linggo na kinulit mo ako at hindi mo nakuha yung "oo". Maraming nangyari. Alam mo naman na crush kita nung bata pa tayo e.. tas nangiwan ka bigla. Brad, miss na miss na kita. Kung naka-move on na sana ako nung mga panahon na yun, ayos sana. Hay. Hindi na ako nagtataka, isa ka sa may pinaka malaking pagbabagong ginawa sa buhay ko. Kung buhay ka pa sana, kung kaya ko balikan ang panahon, hindi kita hahayaang iwan ako. Sorry. I miss you Gio, sooooo much.

* Martin Gerome T. Camacho - I once read, "summer love never lasts." You were my Romeo and I was our Juliet. My second summer love affair. My 2nd guy best friend. Sino ba namang magaakala na simula ng makilala kita, hindi na ako nalasing diba? Sino nga bang makakapagisip na yung reckless drunkard na ako e, mapapatino mo? Hindi mo alam kung gaano mo nakumpleto yung 2009. Indeed, you were mainly the part of it. Thanks Gerome, for everything. Thanks for the love you gave me that once made me happy. IngatanIsi marko. haha. I miss you, panget! :P

And for everyone, my friends, my churchmates, my online buddies, my inspirations, my cousins, those people I lost contact with, those people I met. Thank you for being a part of my life.. till next year. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! >:D<
my year-end post, these are the people whom I want to tell who world how they made my 2009. :)* Family - of course, though we're not really that close.. I love them. But look on the dark side, the year is ending yet me and my brother were still noe in good terms.
* Batchmates - 3 months is short, fucking short to make the time last longer. I love everyone of you so much that I don't want us to finish Highschool. Rugby, thanks for considering me as one of the rugby girls. Espalda, thanks for the chika minutes we had. BAAD, thanks for the quality time during recess. TY4, thanks for the laughtrip moments during lunch. Thanks everyone.Loveyou. :)

* ty4cmnib - I know, I am not really close to everyone, but I'm lucky to cherish the good times we had. And thanks for sharing your lives with me. :)
* Tomo||Ciarra - My two most closest friends in Quartzite. Lunchbuddies. >:D< style="font-weight: bold;">
* Juniors, Cadets and Cadettes esp. Bravo - For everyone that told me "ang bait niyo maam", for everyone who also became my brothers and my sisters, for everyone in your batch whoconsidered me as their ate, and for the ones whom I got close with. Thank you. I love your batch, seriously. And I'll miss everyone of you by the time we graduated.
* JCI Noveleta Asin, JJC Noveleta Kalero - mysuperlabs. :) I'll never forget year 2009, the year I joined JJC. Thank you everyone for making me part of the family. Every moment with you guys is worth keeping. Viva Kalero! :)

* DSPC mates - the KFC moments! I miss that. Thanks for the good times during our training and the heart warming support. I miss you guys. :)
* Ondoy - WTF? You made my September 26, 2009 a mess. Monster kill!
* Teachers - oh my teachers, I know that I'm always late, sleeping during class and undeniably noisy at times. Sorry. Haha!
*tagalog texts starts here*
* Dakilang taga rebound - Ikaw? Oo, ikaw. Ouuuuuch, friend.
* Geoffrey V. Balen - Gio ko.. Bakit? Sa dalawang linggo na kinulit mo ako at hindi mo nakuha yung "oo". Maraming nangyari. Alam mo naman na crush kita nung bata pa tayo e.. tas nangiwan ka bigla. Brad, miss na miss na kita. Kung naka-move on na sana ako nung mga panahon na yun, ayos sana. Hay. Hindi na ako nagtataka, isa ka sa may pinaka malaking pagbabagong ginawa sa buhay ko. Kung buhay ka pa sana, kung kaya ko balikan ang panahon, hindi kita hahayaang iwan ako. Sorry. I miss you Gio, sooooo much.
* Martin Gerome T. Camacho - I once read, "summer love never lasts." You were my Romeo and I was our Juliet. My second summer love affair. My 2nd guy best friend. Sino ba namang magaakala na simula ng makilala kita, hindi na ako nalasing diba? Sino nga bang makakapagisip na yung reckless drunkard na ako e, mapapatino mo? Hindi mo alam kung gaano mo nakumpleto yung 2009. Indeed, you were mainly the part of it. Thanks Gerome, for everything. Thanks for the love you gave me that once made me happy. IngatanIsi marko. haha. I miss you, panget! :P
And for everyone, my friends, my churchmates, my online buddies, my inspirations, my cousins, those people I lost contact with, those people I met. Thank you for being a part of my life.. till next year. HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! >:D<
Labels: random, year-ender
