<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






On bended knees
Sunday, October 18, 2009

I haven't up this blog since forever. Well, anyway. Tatry ko na rin iupdate as brief as I can with the lots of stuff that happened to me for the past weeks. Game! Game! Game!

My guardian angel


Yes, I called him my guardian angel. I cut classes in the afternoon to attend his interment (may letter naman ako. :p) And little did I know that his death would mean so much to me, It's impact is so big that I cried a lot and left me gloomy for the rest of the day. Since Gio's burial, I remember him every single day. I can feel his presence at times, and I do miss him.

Justine's birthday || Coise's birthday || Bing's birthday




Fun celebrations. Kulang na lang isang batch. Haha. One Love. Videoke moments. Haha! At syempre, ang hindi malilimutan na ubusan ng pagkain sa mesa. Kaya tumataba na naman ako ngayon e. Haha. :p


Physics Project : Bridge Exhibition

2 days no sleep = worth it.




Kami yung highest. Yeay! Yeay! =)


Kasali ako sa 2010 Caravan Concert




Isang very successful concert na part ang JCI Noveleta Asin at JJC Noveleta Kalero. Haha. Sarap pala talaga ng feeling pag staff ka ng isang concert. Haha. Anyway, I heard a new band last night. Pepper Soup from Cavite City. Must watch. Hands down ako sa kanila! :p

ty4cmnib


2nd Anniversary! =) Let's stay strong mga buladas.

Secrecy, solidarity



Watched Sorority Row with Ciarra, Tomo, John2x, Pam and JS. Sobrang ganda! =)

Labels: , , , , , , ,