<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






How to save a life!
Tuesday, October 06, 2009


I feel like blogging for now. It's just that, there's something here in my heart I want to release and so this conscience will not kill me. :(

I have this friend name Gio, actually church mate ko rin talaga siya. Bata palang kami, nakikita ko na sya. Hindi kami masyadong close and stuffs like that. Two weeks ago, he started to make move pero hindi ko masyadong pinansin. Lagi niya rin akong tinetext or lagi siyang nagme-message sakin sa YM. A week ago, he asked me if he can court and I declined. I declined a couple of times.. Sa iba nya pa nalaman yung nasabi ko sa pinsan nya na 'tantanan nya na ako'. Pero when I told him na friends na lang sana kami (last friday), ayun. Umiyak siya. Hanep.

Last sunday, after I went to SM alone, nagchurch ako nung gabi. Alone, tas nung communion nya, Gio was standing behind me and gave me a smile. After mass, ayun. Kwentuhan. Nung katext ko sya nung gabi, he told me "next week, simba ka ulit ah.. tatabihan kita."

Yesterday (monday) nagtext sya sakin after dismissal (around 4). So there you go, huli ko siyang nireplyan, around 5:40. Nagtext pa ulit syaaround 6-7 pm pero hindi ko na siya nireplyan.







And so this day came, no message from him. Not until this afternoon..

"Joy, Patay na si Gio Balen :-( nabangga ng bus, pnapasabi ni regine" --exact text message of coise

... And I was speechless. I felt my feet are damn cold and can barely move a millimeter at that time. Gio died in a speed of light. Tas feeling ko, nawala na lang sya na hindi mo man lang siya binigyan ng chance or I didn't made him happy. Nakakakonsensya yung feeling, pero I know that I lost a friend. And I know na kahit sobrang biglaan, at mahirap tanggapin, kailangan na lang talaga to. I'll miss Gio, his 'kakulitan'. Hay. Sorry Gio, sorry. Sana masaya ka na kung nasaan ka man ngayon. Rest in peace brad.

And may this accident that happened to my friend be a reminder to everyone, not to be a reckless driver and don't drive when you're drunk. Godbless.

November 28, 1992 - October 6, 2009

Labels: , ,