<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






Time to grow.
Monday, August 03, 2009


For the first time, maulan na monday. First monday na wala akong kasabay, nakakapanibago. Anyway, got my first ever tardy slip today for this school year. Tas yun, isang natatamad na araw. May topak lang mga kaklase ko. Yellow Ribbon Campaign. Haha. No, but seriously, I've watched the news and felt sad for the Aquino family. :(

Blahh. Haha. Tamang topak lang ngayong araw. Though nakakapanibago pa rin talaga, tas nung CL, nakakatakot. Grabe! Kahit ako di makasalita e. Hmm. Nung filipino naman, nagusap tungkol sa breakup. Naks! Nakakarelate daw ba ako masadyo? Haha.

Tas nung hapon, birthday Celebration ni Abbey sa mcdo. Yeehoo. Kasama ciols saka espalda.Ultimate girl bonding. Haha. May topak na naman si Keilah. Haha! Mga 6:45, nakauwi na rin ako. :)

- - -

Naintindihan ko na rin yung gusto mo iparating. Sana nga, when I find myself, come back to me. Hindi ko nga to ginusto. Hindi mo rin ginusto. Gusto mo lang na mas better ako pag binalikan mo na ako. Sana nga.. Thank you for molding me to be better, mas mature ka nga sakin Gerome. :p

Closely Apart

Your scent awakes me from my midnight sleep;
the fragrance -- it's everywhere, I sense it.
Your whisper in my ear arouses me in my suicidal dreams;
the tone -- it's affectionate, I sense it.
You hands hold me while I cry;
the touch -- it's warming, I sense it.
Your lips embraces my forehead tonight;
the softness -- it's gentleness, I sense it.
Your arms protects me from the hallow death;
the caress -- it's fondling, I sense it.
Your smile utters my heart to do everything;
the grin -- it's decoding, I sense it.
Your love inspires me to nourish my joy;
The passion -- it's encouraging, I sense it.

You're everything, you're close to perfection;
You're substantial, your vitality is endless.
I miss your presence, your absence contracts me apart.
Restraining you from my life is indurate,
Unleasing you is daunting me,
And losing you is misplacing myself:
hoping I will find it again.
And as you cast your endearing so long,
I'll shed my tears so I'll keep myself alive.
I'll weep the pain so I could tell myself,
"my perpetual love will never perish."

*Inspired by 'bi.

Goodnight. :p

--> Happy Birthday Abbey Baloy


Labels: , , , ,