<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






Patungo sayo.
Monday, August 31, 2009



It's 6:57 am. Silent Santuary's Hiling is playing, and after 26 days of my internal mourn. I didn't expect this to happen. I am having tears now. :(

I don't know why is there a little piece of me that still asks and begs from you a damn second chance. All I know was that I need you back. Even just a piece of you. I'm sorry for being this selfish that I don't even have the strength enough to let you go though your not mine anymore. And I'm so sorry for doing wrong though I know what's right. I miss everything about you. Just the mere sound of your voice is what I hear from silence. Your face hallucinates me from time to time. Living without you is merable. And holding onto you is harsh.

How I wish my right hand was still locked into that five fingers of your left hands.




Gerome, this was never easy. Being your Juliet was tough. But being your Juliet was the mistake I'll repeat a thousand times. Swear.




Labels: , , ,