Orions.
Sunday, July 12, 2009
I'm not really in this so called "mood" to write.
Anyway, yesterday was the opening of the 72nd season of UAAP. Yes, it's my 6th year being a die hard fan of La Salle Green Archers and I expected way too much yesterday.. And yes, I am really frustrated about the game against UE. Biggest lead of 20 points? Mere fact that was UE? :(
But still, there are a thousand reasons to love La Salle. =)
- - -
I was sort of moody since yesterday.. Mood swings. There are a lot of things that keep on clouding up my mind. There are a lot of things that make me feel disappointed. And there are so many things that make me want to give up.. But ironic it is, there is one person over there who keeps on calling our house, even in his 'wee hours' just to cheer me up and make me feel okay. Thank you. =)
Anyway, yesterday was the opening of the 72nd season of UAAP. Yes, it's my 6th year being a die hard fan of La Salle Green Archers and I expected way too much yesterday.. And yes, I am really frustrated about the game against UE. Biggest lead of 20 points? Mere fact that was UE? :(
But still, there are a thousand reasons to love La Salle. =)
- - -
I was sort of moody since yesterday.. Mood swings. There are a lot of things that keep on clouding up my mind. There are a lot of things that make me feel disappointed. And there are so many things that make me want to give up.. But ironic it is, there is one person over there who keeps on calling our house, even in his 'wee hours' just to cheer me up and make me feel okay. Thank you. =)
Labels: frustrations, mgtc, sad day, uaap s72
