<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






Forgiveness at stake.
Friday, July 24, 2009


PRIDE.

- a high or inordinate opinion of one's own dignity, importance, merit, or superiority, whether as cherished in the mind or as displayed in bearing, conduct, etc.
- the state or feeling of being proud.
- a becoming or dignified sense of what is due to oneself or one's position or character; self-respect; self-esteem.
- a high sense of the worth of one's self or one's own or a pleasure taken in the contemplation of these things.

*meanings from wikipedia and dictionary.com


- - -

I know myself more than one could ever know me, I guess.

When it comes to my silly and childish mistakes, I am certainly out of control. But surely this is true. If I'm the one who is at fault, I'll be the one to bend my knees upon you and ask for forgiveness. I'm hu,ble when I know I'm the one who's wrong. But the worst part of myself which I can never change, is when I know that I didn't do anything wrong yet I was blamed for everything. I hate the way things go when it is the other one's fault yet I should be the one to say sorry. Yes, I am a woman with a VERY HIGH pride.

Until now? No. My day was sort of ruined already. And the words crumpled my heart into pieces. I'm afraid I might break down later. I'm afraid my pride would kill me. I'm afraid to lose these people.. Yet I still don't know where to start. The thorns are already in my heart, they are starting to bleed. Now I know, it hurts. But the bleeding doesn't take away the hurt.

Stupid.


Labels: , , ,