<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






Time to let..
Monday, June 15, 2009

Sunday (June 14)

Last day of my Vacation. Err.

Anyway, pumunta lang ako ngayong araw sa New Members Orientation ng JCI-JJC Kalero Noveleta. Ayun, nainspire rin naman ako sumali kasi alam ko naman na may mabebenefit rin ako mula rin dito. Ayos, masaya! Ayun, sobrang naenlightened ako. Di ko malilimutan yung sinabi ng speaker na, "oras lang ang hindi kayang ibalik ng tao." Hay, regrets. Anyway, ayun. Nagenjoy ako. Official Kalero na ata kami ni Ate Abbey at Ate Bett? Pero, love ko na silang lahat, sobrang friendly! Gusto ko na lahat ng new friends ko. =)

*photo courtesy of Ate Tina Viniegra*

Ayun, mass nung gabi. Late na ako humiga, around 11. Mga past 2am na ako nakatulog.

- - -

Monday (June 15)

First Dayyyy. 5am palang, gising na ako. Okay, blaaah. Tas nanghina pa ako sa mga tinext ni Jacke sakin. Nako. Anyway, lalo pa ako nawala sa mood nung sobrang tagal pa ni Gerome. Tsk. Ayun, nung nasa school na ako, sa sobrang di ako makaget over na Quartzite ako, di ko na namalayan na ang daming tao, at may pasa na yung kamay ko. I miss my close friends in Obsidian, nakakamiss na talaga agad boi.. Pero, hello Ms. Grace. :)



Ayun, so usual first day routine, nag-election na kami ng Officers. I got Vice Pres for two consecutive years. Nung 2nd year lang pala ako naging Pres ng HS Life, laging Vice. Anyway, highlight? I got a quite serious argument with a new Chritian Living teacher. This was the same scenario with Sir Rondel last year, but this one was worse, Imagine him, sitting. And I was telling him about my "expectations" about his subject and all of sudden, he stood up, and the argument started. Whoa, terrific.

Tas, yun. Hmm. Umiyak rin ako twice. About sectioning and stuffs. Tumambay nung uwian, bonding with Sette, Jacke and Annel. Nagpunta rin kami ni Ja sa Pandayan para bumili ng mga kailangan. Tas busy mode na ulit paguwi, sobrang naiirita pa ako about something unknown.

- - -


Now I think about all the times we shared together.
All of the good and bad.
No, I told you , I'm sorry
But I can't keep blaming myself, cause every part of me is feeling this.
I can't escape my loneliness.
But I've got to find the strength to say it's okay.
I know this pain will go away.

GENOROSITY, give.

(June 14)
--> Happy Birthday Jacklyn Pineda
(June 15)
--> Happy Birthday Kuya Chino David


Labels: , , , , , , ,