blog info
Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1
2
3
4
select
entries
profile
tagboard
links
archives
And you're in my Verona
Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.
[Modern Day Juliet]And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.
|
The morning will come.
Monday, June 01, 2009
If you're a twilight lover, or should I say one of the girls obsessed with Robert Pattinson, well you can leave my blog now.
I just heard the news that Twilight , the movie, won so many awards during the MTV 2009 Movie Awards. Best Movie, Best Female Performance, Breakthrought performance (male), Best Kiss, Best Fight. Anyare sa mundo? Errrr.
It's just getting into my nerves.
- - -
"Everyone deserves a second chance."
Second chances? I DO give second chances, yes.. Even third, if they deserve it. But now? I'll keep you in my sight first. Remember what I've said before.. "I've put my faith in you, so much faith, but then you, you threw it away." And I wish, time machines really do exist. Saan ako nagkulang? Saan? Kailan? Sayang pare. Sayang. Walang humpay na paghintay sa hindi dumarating na pagkakataon.
--> Happy Birthday Isay Acosta
Labels: hatemails, second chances, wala lang
JoyAngelieReyesOrio

Joy, 17 y/o , Lasallian in blood.
formspring ||
facebook ||
plurk ||
tumblr
Born on 08/27/93. Youngest Child. Amcanian at heart. Loves Asian Dramas. Coffee Addicted. God-Fearer.
De La Salle University - Manila Frosh. AB Communication Arts. LR17!
Hates Math. Frustrated Drummer and Doctor. Skittles makes her happy. Internet is essential.
Very moody, bossy at times. Apathetic. Generous. Seeker of truth. One of a kind. Dreamer.
Wants to be successful in the field of Media someday. And a modern Juliet who died with Romeo.
Currently
drinking: Coke
eating: Chowking's Chao Fan
feeling: Excited!
listening: Coheed and Cambria - The Suffering
random: .
Wishlist
IAAAAN!♥
new laptooooop.
more skittles.
polaroid camera.
happiness
dSLR.
polos!
DLSU Lanyard
condo unit if taft. :p
dark chocolate cake!
The morning will come.
Monday, June 01, 2009
If you're a twilight lover, or should I say one of the girls obsessed with Robert Pattinson, well you can leave my blog now.
I just heard the news that Twilight , the movie, won so many awards during the MTV 2009 Movie Awards. Best Movie, Best Female Performance, Breakthrought performance (male), Best Kiss, Best Fight. Anyare sa mundo? Errrr.
It's just getting into my nerves.
- - -
"Everyone deserves a second chance."
Second chances? I DO give second chances, yes.. Even third, if they deserve it. But now? I'll keep you in my sight first. Remember what I've said before.. "I've put my faith in you, so much faith, but then you, you threw it away." And I wish, time machines really do exist. Saan ako nagkulang? Saan? Kailan? Sayang pare. Sayang. Walang humpay na paghintay sa hindi dumarating na pagkakataon.
--> Happy Birthday Isay Acosta
Labels: hatemails, second chances, wala lang
|