<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






The best part of believe
Sunday, May 17, 2009

is the lie.



Still I don't have my laptop around. Malaki yata sira. Hay. I miss blogging a lot. And since I haven't updated for a while now. It feels like I want to write while I'm crying at this very moment. :(

I know, I cannot please everyone. Everyone has their own likes, dislikes, similarities and differences. I can say that I am a good person to everyone. I am not saying I am the best. I may not be the best person you'll know but I am a one a hell good in my own ways. I will never be a perfect one, I know that.

Just now, I know everyone has a problem. Maybe you, as you're reading this now, you also have a problem just like me. I know, maybe, you're problem is bigger than mine. And just now, I realize that I want to be a kid again. A kid innocent from every aspect of life. A kid who always obey what my elders would say. A kid who is playful, cheerful, and optimistic in every aspect of her life. I want to be a kid again, a kid whose happiness is based from the little things called toys. I want again to feel the love and warmth of everyone around me. But I guess, this is the reality of life. That I grow up.

Reader, I just want to tell you not my problem but I want to tell you what I feel. Hindi ko na kasi kaya na nagkakamali ako dahil sa katangahan ko. Hindi ko kaya na hindi ko na alam yung papaniwalaan ko kasi puro kasinualingan lang ang alam kong katotohanan. Nung bata ako, Mahilig ako magbike. Hindi ko alam yung brake. Nadadapa rin ako tulad mo, nagkakasugat rin ako, at tulad mo.. Tinatawag ko ang aking ina para buhatin ako. Umiiyak ako non. Alaala na matigas ang ulo ko.

Pero ngayon, bike pa rin ako ng bike sa buhay, pedal ako ng pedal, hindi man lang ako natigil, hindi ko parin alam kung paano gumamit ng brake. Hanggang sa dumating ako sa batuhan tas nadapa ako. Yung sugat? Di ko makita sa balat ko. Umiiyak rin ako ngayon. Alaala na matigas pa rin ang ulo ko.

I guess it's really the irony of life that those people who make you happy the most is also the same person who can break you to pieces. And it's the irony of life that lies brings you joy and the truth will break you down. Reader, I just want to tell you I am so happy I met someone like you. Thank you for being my diary, when my old didn't came back. :)

Labels: , , ,