Living angel.
Tuesday, March 03, 2009
Napapost lang bigla..
Okay, straight to the point. I am not expecting anything from someone right now. Yes, I am not. Ayoko magisip ng beyond sa expectations ko tas walang mangyayari. Ayoko kasi nung nagsisisi ako sa huli, I will give all my efforts pero hindi ako mageexpect na may parating in return. Ayoko na kasi na I end up getting disappointed so much kasi yun yung gusto kong mangyari.
- - -
I guess I need a time stopper.
We can never turn back time, I know the future hold everything. But I can't seize the moment now. If can we make the time stop, can we stay like this forever?
Still busy.
--> Happy Birthday Christian Plan
Okay, straight to the point. I am not expecting anything from someone right now. Yes, I am not. Ayoko magisip ng beyond sa expectations ko tas walang mangyayari. Ayoko kasi nung nagsisisi ako sa huli, I will give all my efforts pero hindi ako mageexpect na may parating in return. Ayoko na kasi na I end up getting disappointed so much kasi yun yung gusto kong mangyari.
- - -
I guess I need a time stopper.
We can never turn back time, I know the future hold everything. But I can't seize the moment now. If can we make the time stop, can we stay like this forever?
Still busy.
--> Happy Birthday Christian Plan
