You'll be safe here.
Sunday, February 08, 2009
For what I think is wrong, it's seems to be right. And for what I think is right seems to be always wrong. I admit. I was never a perfect person and I will never be.. I commit a lot of mistakes in my life. But I think I always learn. Yes, I may have all the negative characters that other people hate a lot. I may not be as special as others in someone's life. But I guess, I am still good enough. I still I am worth of having people's respect and trust..
What hurts me most is that.. I want to express myself. I really want to, but I can't. I don't have the guts to do it. Moreover, I don't have the right to do such things. Why? Cause no one can understand. This feeling of guilt and agony is killing me right to the bones. And if you think I'm strong enough to make you see that I love my life, think again. Pleasing everyone isn't the right thing to do, I know. But why for all the people in the world.. The ones that I can't please are the ones most important to me?
This makes me really sad.
Gusto kong tumakbo palayo.
Gusto kong sumigaw ng sobrang lakas.
Gusto kong pumunta sa ibang planeta.
Pero, wala.. Wala akong makasama. Hindi ko alam kung bakit ikaw yung naiisipan ko na takbuhan.. Pero, wala na rin akong magawa. Wala akong lakas ng loob. Kailangang kailangan kita ngayon, ikaw mismo. You know who you are.
- - -
Nalimutan ko sabihin kahapon sa post ko na.. February 11 na ang cheering competition.
May 5th comfort food na ako ngayon maliban sa ice cream, black forest, skittles at chocolates (cadbury at toblerone). Haha. Proven and tested. Balot. :p
Tas namiss ko bigla yung mga taong.. 4months ago ko huling nakita? :p Hahaha. I miss Callaily. A lot. Super. :)

--> Happy Birthday Cyra Rayos
What hurts me most is that.. I want to express myself. I really want to, but I can't. I don't have the guts to do it. Moreover, I don't have the right to do such things. Why? Cause no one can understand. This feeling of guilt and agony is killing me right to the bones. And if you think I'm strong enough to make you see that I love my life, think again. Pleasing everyone isn't the right thing to do, I know. But why for all the people in the world.. The ones that I can't please are the ones most important to me?
This makes me really sad.
Gusto kong tumakbo palayo.
Gusto kong sumigaw ng sobrang lakas.
Gusto kong pumunta sa ibang planeta.
Pero, wala.. Wala akong makasama. Hindi ko alam kung bakit ikaw yung naiisipan ko na takbuhan.. Pero, wala na rin akong magawa. Wala akong lakas ng loob. Kailangang kailangan kita ngayon, ikaw mismo. You know who you are.
- - -
Nalimutan ko sabihin kahapon sa post ko na.. February 11 na ang cheering competition.
May 5th comfort food na ako ngayon maliban sa ice cream, black forest, skittles at chocolates (cadbury at toblerone). Haha. Proven and tested. Balot. :p
Tas namiss ko bigla yung mga taong.. 4months ago ko huling nakita? :p Hahaha. I miss Callaily. A lot. Super. :)

Credits to: Jewels Sison
--> Happy Birthday Cyra Rayos
Labels: away, family, frustrations, jvfj, sobrang lungkot
