<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






Incomplete dance for two.
Saturday, February 21, 2009


"Parang nasayang lang, nawala na.. Wala ng nagawa."


I woke up with my iPod playing the song "I'll be". Reminds me that this was the day that I've been looking forward ever since I was in second year highschool. Yes, I was excited. My heart was pounding with joy but nevertheless, everything changes.. Around 2 in the afternoon, I got paranoid about what you happen.

Anyway, late prom. LATE. Okay, I can say I enjoyed the prom. I was so happy dancing on the dance floor with the every rhythym of the music. My first prom ever. Yes, If only I can wish that night would never end, I will. But I can't. And I wanna do the things I want to do.. For I got so many things left unsaid at the back of my mind not only because I have a very short time.. But because, I didn't had the chance to do it.

Moreover, I guess the most memorable part of that night was.. my first dance. My longest dance. My reserved dance. But, it's not as what I things to fall as they used to be.









" We can find another break time to sit and talk a while,
I'll be your king and you'll be my queen and we'll be dancing all night
But its getting there, it's getting to me and it's tearing me apart. "


-->Happy Birthday Noreen Tenorio


Labels: , , , , , , ,