Destroying me.
Sunday, January 04, 2009
Last day of Christmas Vacation..
Tomorrow? Back to reality. Yes, dear. Reality. It's good to know that I will be able to see my friends again, my classmates, my batchmates, my teachers and other Athenians.. But, 90% of my mind is still not yet ready to go back to school again. And for the fact that I will see that Test papers of our 3rd Quarerly. That sucks.
4th quarter.. Eto kasi yung time na.. madalas akong late, tinatamad na talaga pumapasok kaya half day minsan.. O kaya naman break time na ako pumapasok. Basta, eto yung climax ng katamaran ko. Aminado naman ako. Ayun, first day bukas ng last quarter ng pagiging junior ko. Ingat na lang ako. Haha. May practice na kaya ng cheering bukas? :p
Anyway, nothing much for today. Just had my haircut, maganda naman yung pagkakagupit. I just.. miss the old length of my hair. Di pa ako sanay. Haha. Ayun, pero okay naman. Tas DVD marathing lang maghapon. Yun. That's how I spent the rest of the day. :)
--> Happy Birthday Sir Irainer Pamatian
Tomorrow? Back to reality. Yes, dear. Reality. It's good to know that I will be able to see my friends again, my classmates, my batchmates, my teachers and other Athenians.. But, 90% of my mind is still not yet ready to go back to school again. And for the fact that I will see that Test papers of our 3rd Quarerly. That sucks.
4th quarter.. Eto kasi yung time na.. madalas akong late, tinatamad na talaga pumapasok kaya half day minsan.. O kaya naman break time na ako pumapasok. Basta, eto yung climax ng katamaran ko. Aminado naman ako. Ayun, first day bukas ng last quarter ng pagiging junior ko. Ingat na lang ako. Haha. May practice na kaya ng cheering bukas? :p
Anyway, nothing much for today. Just had my haircut, maganda naman yung pagkakagupit. I just.. miss the old length of my hair. Di pa ako sanay. Haha. Ayun, pero okay naman. Tas DVD marathing lang maghapon. Yun. That's how I spent the rest of the day. :)
--> Happy Birthday Sir Irainer Pamatian
Labels: dvd marathon, haircut, katamaran, last day
