<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






Bye 8, Hello 9!
Wednesday, December 31, 2008

I am now waving goodbye to the memories of this year.. Yes, this year. A lot of things happened than those of 2007. And these memories? As much as possible, I want to hold these memories, but I guess I just want to keep them in my heart.

First and foremost, I want to thank everyone for sharing the year with me, thanks a lot.

To God- Thank you.. for everything.

To my Family- thank you for everything. For understanding my severe illness when it comes to my own selfish personality. I know I'm not that responsible and I am not that kind of person who is very caring when it comes to you, but I know I love you from the bottom of my heart.



To my Relatives - Oh, so many. Love you all. :)


To my friends - Most especially the closest ones.. I laugh, cry, take a chance and fall and sing the melodies of life with you guys, you guys are still my better halves no matter what. Thank you for sharing your life with me, and thank you for the good times and bad times. Love you all. :)



To my batchmates - Espalda, Ty4cmnib, Rugby, Lashievah. Thank you for being all my friends. I hope I will bond more with everyone. Though, I don't have any group to begin with, thank you for being nice to me. Till 2009. :)



To my Online Buddies - I miss you from the bottom of my heart, you just barely know how much you are still special to me, thank you for still sharing your lives with me.

To my blog readers - It's almost two years, sharing my life to the world of everyone is fun for me, and I hope some of the things I write made an impact to your life. I'll still share my everyday rants with you. Hope you still read till next year. Thank you. :)

To Joseph - Thank you for making me see how my life can turned out to be if I let go of the things that were not meant for me, and thank you for making me face reality and making me strong and brave enough to let you go..

And..

To the one who made a major change in my life - I barely remember when, where or how.. and most of all, why.. that for all these years I knew you, I fell for you. It must be some kind of twist of magic and fate that God made me notice the uniqueness in you. Thank you for touching my heart, making me cry and bringing an incomparable joy in my life.. :)



HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! :)

Labels: ,