<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






Seagull.
Saturday, November 08, 2008


"Okay ka lang?"
"Oo."

"Ayos ka lang?"
"Hindi."

Spot the difference.


I am sad today. Severely sad.

Yes, I am just a lost kid living in this challenging world for 15 years and yet I still cry whenever I got problems in front of me. I really don't have any problem today.. It's just that all the pain and misery I've encountered for so long.. I just want to cry them out for I might die without releasing this pain. This blissful life I've had gave me a yearning to change myself.. yes, change myself. I'm just being myself and still, even I is never getting used to the things of the ups and downs.

I am physically, socially, spirituality and emotionally weak.

Life is like you're being the vendor of your own life. You give your best just for you to have the things that you know, will keep you living and surviving life. You sell things that you know, you even sell yourself to provide them what you need. Yet, not all vendors suceed, not all businesses of life will shine. There will always be a failure. But you need to stand up again for you to have an income and still survive life. There will always come a lot of buyers but not all of them will give you something in return. So don't expect windows shoppers to buy. Loyal buyers are the ones who will support you business till the end. And that what life is all about. Being a vendor of your life.

As much as possible, I know and I believe that whatever someone has did something good to me.. I appreciate it with all my heart. But, why does.. when I do something.. no one seems to care?

And still, for all these tears, still no one can barely understand me.

And see? I am fucking sick right now.
Thanks pillows.

JF. :(

--> Happy Birthday Ninang Sol
>46 days before Christmas

Labels: , , , ,