blog info
Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1
2
3
4
select
entries
profile
tagboard
links
archives
And you're in my Verona
Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.
[Modern Day Juliet]And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.
|
Stranded here with you. || Forever mates.
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Octoberfest na! At dumating naman si Pedro sa buhay ko. Pero rain or shine, me and my mom still had a date yesterday. Haha. Girl Bonding. :p We went to Greenhills. Ayun. Tinupad nya na rin ang matagal na dapat na birthday gift nya sakin except yung mga pasalubong nya sakin when she went to Singapore. Haha. Anyway, along passing by LSGH. I smiled and remembered someone. Lalala. I missed Greenhills. Naalala ko pa nung bata ako, almost every weekend andoon ako kasi my mom used to worked there before. Nakakamiss tuloy. Haha. Ayun, tamang shopping lang. VMall, Promenade, Tiangge, Promenade, Tokyo Tokyo for lunch na nilibre ko yung mom ko. Haha. Tiangge. Sobrang dami kong dami kong nabili. Haha. The Shops tas went home. I spent my savings for clothes. Haha. I am having a plan to go back again in Greenhills. Haha. And oh, I saw a tshirt yeterday.. Supposed to be a gift. Err. Small. Small. Small. Kainis. Hanggang ngayon, nafrufrustrate pa rin ako kasi hindi ko nabili. :( Ayun, 1hour! Rawr.  Tas mahabang biyahe kasi traffic like shit. Haha. Tas, dumaan sa SM Bacoor saglit. Pizza Hut, tas Supermarket saglit. Groceries konti. Ayun. Well done day. =) - - - Ngayong araw, nothing much. GWS. Haha. Tamang kopya ng mga assignment. Haha. Steady lang nung umaga, masaya. Medyo naiirita ako pero okay talaga yung mood ko all through out. Haha. Nung Physics, nawala ako sa mood for no reason. Nawala lang talaga ako sa mood, ewan ko rin kung bakit e.  Love you Micha. =) Ayun, nung PE, walang magawa.. Haha. Trip trip lang. Soundtrip. Careless Whisper. Wonderful tonight. Thunder. Haha! Ang saya mantrip at maghabulan. Haha. Maraming kinilig nung PE dahil sa nagbabantay, sorry. I'm not one of them. Err. Hindi ko feel. Haha. :p  Ayun, Masaya ako all throughout the day. Haha. Even before I went home, masaya. Haha. Went home with Yeye, kasabay ko rin si Kyron na naiwan ng school bus. Sent him home in Remelville. Ayun, 3 quiz bukas. Rawr. Katamad mag aral. Zzz. (October 1) --> Happy birthday Coise Janairo > 83 days before Christmas. Labels: bonding, gala, happy memories, holiday, mom, rainy, topak, walang pasok
JoyAngelieReyesOrio

Joy, 17 y/o , Lasallian in blood.
formspring ||
facebook ||
plurk ||
tumblr
Born on 08/27/93. Youngest Child. Amcanian at heart. Loves Asian Dramas. Coffee Addicted. God-Fearer.
De La Salle University - Manila Frosh. AB Communication Arts. LR17!
Hates Math. Frustrated Drummer and Doctor. Skittles makes her happy. Internet is essential.
Very moody, bossy at times. Apathetic. Generous. Seeker of truth. One of a kind. Dreamer.
Wants to be successful in the field of Media someday. And a modern Juliet who died with Romeo.
Currently
drinking: Coke
eating: Chowking's Chao Fan
feeling: Excited!
listening: Coheed and Cambria - The Suffering
random: .
Wishlist
IAAAAN!♥
new laptooooop.
more skittles.
polaroid camera.
happiness
dSLR.
polos!
DLSU Lanyard
condo unit if taft. :p
dark chocolate cake!
Stranded here with you. || Forever mates.
Thursday, October 02, 2008
Octoberfest na! At dumating naman si Pedro sa buhay ko. Pero rain or shine, me and my mom still had a date yesterday. Haha. Girl Bonding. :p We went to Greenhills. Ayun. Tinupad nya na rin ang matagal na dapat na birthday gift nya sakin except yung mga pasalubong nya sakin when she went to Singapore. Haha. Anyway, along passing by LSGH. I smiled and remembered someone. Lalala. I missed Greenhills. Naalala ko pa nung bata ako, almost every weekend andoon ako kasi my mom used to worked there before. Nakakamiss tuloy. Haha. Ayun, tamang shopping lang. VMall, Promenade, Tiangge, Promenade, Tokyo Tokyo for lunch na nilibre ko yung mom ko. Haha. Tiangge. Sobrang dami kong dami kong nabili. Haha. The Shops tas went home. I spent my savings for clothes. Haha. I am having a plan to go back again in Greenhills. Haha. And oh, I saw a tshirt yeterday.. Supposed to be a gift. Err. Small. Small. Small. Kainis. Hanggang ngayon, nafrufrustrate pa rin ako kasi hindi ko nabili. :( Ayun, 1hour! Rawr.  Tas mahabang biyahe kasi traffic like shit. Haha. Tas, dumaan sa SM Bacoor saglit. Pizza Hut, tas Supermarket saglit. Groceries konti. Ayun. Well done day. =) - - - Ngayong araw, nothing much. GWS. Haha. Tamang kopya ng mga assignment. Haha. Steady lang nung umaga, masaya. Medyo naiirita ako pero okay talaga yung mood ko all through out. Haha. Nung Physics, nawala ako sa mood for no reason. Nawala lang talaga ako sa mood, ewan ko rin kung bakit e.  Love you Micha. =) Ayun, nung PE, walang magawa.. Haha. Trip trip lang. Soundtrip. Careless Whisper. Wonderful tonight. Thunder. Haha! Ang saya mantrip at maghabulan. Haha. Maraming kinilig nung PE dahil sa nagbabantay, sorry. I'm not one of them. Err. Hindi ko feel. Haha. :p  Ayun, Masaya ako all throughout the day. Haha. Even before I went home, masaya. Haha. Went home with Yeye, kasabay ko rin si Kyron na naiwan ng school bus. Sent him home in Remelville. Ayun, 3 quiz bukas. Rawr. Katamad mag aral. Zzz. (October 1) --> Happy birthday Coise Janairo > 83 days before Christmas. Labels: bonding, gala, happy memories, holiday, mom, rainy, topak, walang pasok
|