Don't you have something to say?
Tuesday, October 21, 2008
So what did you think I would say? You can't run away, you can't run away.
Inever wanted to say this, You never wanted to stay.
I put my faith in you, so much faith. And then you just threw it away.
I
I put my faith in you, so much faith. And then you just threw it away.
October 20
Swollen, alone.. tugtugpak.

I am convinced with the results of my exams as of now, except TLE ofcourse. I still haven't seen Math, Physics, Logic and Chem. How I wish those 4 where kind of okay.. I wish. Anyway, bagong seating arrangement! Hello alain. Haha. Napakadaldal na katabi. Haha.
Yesterday was a free day, I mean.. a day full of free time. Walang ginawa, down ako, badtrip for short. Nakakaantok. Steady lang the whole day, pero the inner me tells na pagod na rin ako. Hindi ko matanggap Lord. Haha. Ang hirap. Ayun, so since masama yung pakiramdam ko, maaga ako nakatulog.
Woke up 2am, stared at you. Stared every single detail. And slowly my eyes exclaimed the agony I am feeling. It's just that.. I'm scared for this changes, and still not used to it. I missed you. I miss you. I'll still miss you.
- - -
October 21
Maaga pumasok.
Still nothing much for this day, steady lang. Almost all classes had their own new lessons. Yung English, may group activity pa kami nina Jan2 bukas. Trigo? I find it hard. Ewan, siguro dahil wala ako sa sarili ko nun. TLE, moving on away from pascal and starting a new life to the world of C++ Programming. Hayayay.
Lunch today, I just stared out of nowhere, kept my silence and knew what my life was needing the most, acceptance.Yun na lang, it's really hard for me just to throw these things away. Kailangan ko na lang tanggapin sa sarili ko na ito na yun e. Wala na akong magagawa. Useless na rin kung magmumumok ako sa isang tabi.
I don't want to wake up anymore, having this kind of feeling everyday. My undying conscience is tearing me apart. A subtle smile was shown, my agony was distracting me every night. And up to this night, sinasabi ko pa rin sa sarili ko na.. "hindi ko (na) kaya."
- - -
Within these 2 days of my grandma's checkup, she'll be having her eye operation by next month, 16th of the month I'll think. I am asking for your prayers for here successful operation. Thank you. =)
Goodnight.
> 64 days before Christmas.Swollen, alone.. tugtugpak.
I am convinced with the results of my exams as of now, except TLE ofcourse. I still haven't seen Math, Physics, Logic and Chem. How I wish those 4 where kind of okay.. I wish. Anyway, bagong seating arrangement! Hello alain. Haha. Napakadaldal na katabi. Haha.
Yesterday was a free day, I mean.. a day full of free time. Walang ginawa, down ako, badtrip for short. Nakakaantok. Steady lang the whole day, pero the inner me tells na pagod na rin ako. Hindi ko matanggap Lord. Haha. Ang hirap. Ayun, so since masama yung pakiramdam ko, maaga ako nakatulog.
Woke up 2am, stared at you. Stared every single detail. And slowly my eyes exclaimed the agony I am feeling. It's just that.. I'm scared for this changes, and still not used to it. I missed you. I miss you. I'll still miss you.
- - -
October 21
Maaga pumasok.
Still nothing much for this day, steady lang. Almost all classes had their own new lessons. Yung English, may group activity pa kami nina Jan2 bukas. Trigo? I find it hard. Ewan, siguro dahil wala ako sa sarili ko nun. TLE, moving on away from pascal and starting a new life to the world of C++ Programming. Hayayay.
Lunch today, I just stared out of nowhere, kept my silence and knew what my life was needing the most, acceptance.
I don't want to wake up anymore, having this kind of feeling everyday. My undying conscience is tearing me apart. A subtle smile was shown, my agony was distracting me every night. And up to this night, sinasabi ko pa rin sa sarili ko na.. "
- - -
Within these 2 days of my grandma's checkup, she'll be having her eye operation by next month, 16th of the month I'll think. I am asking for your prayers for here successful operation. Thank you. =)
Goodnight.
Labels: badtrip, confused, heartbroken, jvfj, malas, sad day, silence

