911
Sunday, October 12, 2008
The time you walked away,
The day I said, "please stay".
If you have to say goodbye, just say it over and over again.
I'll just be sitting here and watch myself die,
Until my heart stops beating this time.

- - -
Ilang araw na akong nakakaramdam ng pagka-emo (sorry for the term, it's just the perfect one to suit what I feel) sa sarili ko. Haha. Hindi ko alam, siguro dahil nagclaclash na naman sila ng sabay sabay sa utak ko. Hindi ako makaaral ng ayos since yesterday, nagmall na ako magisa kahapon pero walang epekto. I pity myself more than I pity anyone. I hate everything. Imiss everything. I will surely miss everything. And how funny at it may seems, I cried last night.
I feel left out.
I am alone. What more?
Do I have to expect something more which is impossible? I rather break down than wishing than things are bound to happen when they will never be. I rather be hurt than expecting things to turn out the way I want them to be. D0 I make sense?
- - -
Natapos ko na ulit ang FH kahapon. Nakakamiss. Haha. And oh, detailed! Gusto ko na bumili ng tickets e. Kahit yung P1545, okay na yun sakin. Woo. Chris Brown. Hahaha!

(October 11)
--> Happy Birthday Jea Rueras
> 73 days before Christmas
The day I said, "please stay".
If you have to say goodbye, just say it over and over again.
I'll just be sitting here and watch myself die,
Until my heart stops beating this time.
- - -
Ilang araw na akong nakakaramdam ng pagka-emo (sorry for the term, it's just the perfect one to suit what I feel) sa sarili ko. Haha. Hindi ko alam, siguro dahil nagclaclash na naman sila ng sabay sabay sa utak ko. Hindi ako makaaral ng ayos since yesterday, nagmall na ako magisa kahapon pero walang epekto. I pity myself more than I pity anyone. I hate everything. I
I feel left out.
I am alone. What more?
Do I have to expect something more which is impossible? I rather break down than wishing than things are bound to happen when they will never be. I rather be hurt than expecting things to turn out the way I want them to be. D0 I make sense?
- - -
Natapos ko na ulit ang FH kahapon. Nakakamiss. Haha. And oh, detailed! Gusto ko na bumili ng tickets e. Kahit yung P1545, okay na yun sakin. Woo. Chris Brown. Hahaha!
(October 11)
--> Happy Birthday Jea Rueras
> 73 days before Christmas
Labels: disappointed, dvd marathon, frustrations, jvfj, migraine, realizations
