<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






Reach for me.
Saturday, September 20, 2008

Broad mindedness, Self-inclited pain, Apathetic, Stubborn, Irresponsible at times, Reliable to others at times, Childish and most of all, very impulsive. All of the most negative things one could ever tell me.


I will not elaborate this further, it's just that I still feel bad for what I did. My impulsive decisions really changed my whole life, and this change, really mean a change but sadly not for the better. Who wants a sad life anyway? No one right? So am I to feel this regretful feeling I have now since last night. I am dwelling with the anguish I feel inside my heart and wishing for some searchful and empathetic souls to cheer me up.

You know, it's really rare for me to feel this kind of things. This is not the normal "not in the mood" mood of mine. This is not the angry feeling I used to have before, and not the usual sadness that most of the depressed people feel. I am just confused, I am finding myself and learning to learn who am really I. I am searching deep inside of me the things that I know only can be learned from life's experiences and imperfections.

Just a message for everyone, Just don't let something important passes you by without even appreciating the things that passes you by. Don't let that the things that other people are telling you will just enter one of your ears and will simply go out with the other one, and lastly, tell the people you love the most, you love them, for you'll never know how time runs really fast that with just a split second, eveything you know is about to change.

I've just that.. this was my mistake for so many times. I've letting things go, things I thought that they were not important. And see? I am wrong. I am having my own regrets but it's too late. What's important is that, I've learned. I've learned the important lessons from my mistakes , I've learned to mold myself into a better person and I am ready to face a new life. And will start a brand new life from this moment on. =)


Goodnight folks.

(Saka na ang isang updated na post)


Labels: , , ,