We are the people you love to hate.
Sunday, August 10, 2008

Aral maghapon. Internet. Soundtrip.
Ofcourse, my self-inclined pain is killing me. Yes, some people I've talked to today are right. They are actually right. Hindi dapat ako magpadala sa mga nangyayari. Hindi dapat ako magbroke down. Pero I can't help it. Oo, kahit papaano. Mapapatawad ko ang mga taong nagkamali sakin. After all this times, Mabilis naman ako magpatawad e. Mabait nga ako, pero may times talaga na mahirap akong pakisamahan lalo na kung napuno na ako.
There are just some things na madaling ibigay, mahirap ibalik pag nawala --Trust.
- - -
Ofcourse, my self-inclined pain is killing me. Yes, some people I've talked to today are right. They are actually right. Hindi dapat ako magpadala sa mga nangyayari. Hindi dapat ako magbroke down. Pero I can't help it. Oo, kahit papaano. Mapapatawad ko ang mga taong nagkamali sakin. After all this times, Mabilis naman ako magpatawad e. Mabait nga ako, pero may times talaga na mahirap akong pakisamahan lalo na kung napuno na ako.
There are just some things na madaling ibigay, mahirap ibalik pag nawala --Trust.
- - -
Metal Officer
Of my heart smashed with pain.
I drifted myself to keep the weak distance.
But you walked beyond my life, so fast, so slow.
And had the right keys to my heart.
With every words you spoke before,
With every butterflies you send.
And suddenly, you cut the rope of hope.
I fell in a deep hole of grave.
My life has never been the same.
I dug up your sadness, and throw it all away.
Unexpectedly, the clouds trun gray.
All of those were mere fantasies;
As butteflies became bats.
My life has turned into nocturnal dreams,
Cause all of this, is just my nightmare illusions.
--> Happy Birthday Abigail Abuan.
Labels: disappointed, frustrations, sad day
