blog info
Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1
2
3
4
select
entries
profile
tagboard
links
archives
And you're in my Verona
Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.
[Modern Day Juliet]And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.
|
Sing a pore.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Holiday of tears.  "Pupunta ako sa malayong lugar anak." The words my told me last night were still striking in my head until now. I can't believe that she just told me she will leavse the country last night and she left the country earlier this morning. Yes, I didn't know anything. I didn't expect this to happen. I cried myself to sleep. I'll miss my mom, surely. So, I woke up so early today to went with her to the airport. Di alam kung kailan balik nya, hay. Kahit lagi kaming nagaaway, I'll surely miss my mom. Oo, hindi ako ganun kabait na anak pero iba pa rin e. Singapore. :( Thanks for all the people who comforted me. Sobrang nabigla lang talaga ako. - - - Ayun, hmm. So I went to SM Bacoor today with Ciarra, Kyron and kuya andy. Bilin kasi ng mom ko sakin na sale raw at f&h at mamili raw ako. Sya nagsabi nun a. :p Haha. Anyway, ayun. Watched Wall-e. Maganda yung movie, sa una, akala ko boring talaga kasi robot yung characters e. Di nagsasalita. Pero the story itself, nakakatouch. Love story sya actually. Ayos! Masyado nga lang namadali yung ending. Ayun, tas tamang ikot lang. Then I bough a birthday gift for myself. Last na talaga to! Swear. Di muna ako bibili for so long (except kung gift) haha. Ayun, tas pinakamatagal kami ni Ciarra sa Oxygen. Edgelure! Yun naman e! Haha. Ayun, maaga kami umuwi. 10mins before 5, nasa bahay na ako. Dumating rin si Jacke samin, nakiUSB. Haha. Gift ko sa sarili ko. Thanks Ciarra for the company. :)  Addiction ko. =) - - - At dapat, nasa gig talaga ako ngayon e. Since, hindi ko matiis dahil ayaw magsink in sakin na wala na sa bansa yung mom ko, di na ako matuloy. Yet Callalily never failed to put a smile on my face until the end of the day. Love you guys. =)  And for the people who cared, thank you. Okay na ako. :) Labels: di tuloy, farewell, gala, mom, sad day
JoyAngelieReyesOrio

Joy, 17 y/o , Lasallian in blood.
formspring ||
facebook ||
plurk ||
tumblr
Born on 08/27/93. Youngest Child. Amcanian at heart. Loves Asian Dramas. Coffee Addicted. God-Fearer.
De La Salle University - Manila Frosh. AB Communication Arts. LR17!
Hates Math. Frustrated Drummer and Doctor. Skittles makes her happy. Internet is essential.
Very moody, bossy at times. Apathetic. Generous. Seeker of truth. One of a kind. Dreamer.
Wants to be successful in the field of Media someday. And a modern Juliet who died with Romeo.
Currently
drinking: Coke
eating: Chowking's Chao Fan
feeling: Excited!
listening: Coheed and Cambria - The Suffering
random: .
Wishlist
IAAAAN!♥
new laptooooop.
more skittles.
polaroid camera.
happiness
dSLR.
polos!
DLSU Lanyard
condo unit if taft. :p
dark chocolate cake!
Sing a pore.
Monday, August 18, 2008
Holiday of tears.  "Pupunta ako sa malayong lugar anak." The words my told me last night were still striking in my head until now. I can't believe that she just told me she will leavse the country last night and she left the country earlier this morning. Yes, I didn't know anything. I didn't expect this to happen. I cried myself to sleep. I'll miss my mom, surely. So, I woke up so early today to went with her to the airport. Di alam kung kailan balik nya, hay. Kahit lagi kaming nagaaway, I'll surely miss my mom. Oo, hindi ako ganun kabait na anak pero iba pa rin e. Singapore. :( Thanks for all the people who comforted me. Sobrang nabigla lang talaga ako. - - - Ayun, hmm. So I went to SM Bacoor today with Ciarra, Kyron and kuya andy. Bilin kasi ng mom ko sakin na sale raw at f&h at mamili raw ako. Sya nagsabi nun a. :p Haha. Anyway, ayun. Watched Wall-e. Maganda yung movie, sa una, akala ko boring talaga kasi robot yung characters e. Di nagsasalita. Pero the story itself, nakakatouch. Love story sya actually. Ayos! Masyado nga lang namadali yung ending. Ayun, tas tamang ikot lang. Then I bough a birthday gift for myself. Last na talaga to! Swear. Di muna ako bibili for so long (except kung gift) haha. Ayun, tas pinakamatagal kami ni Ciarra sa Oxygen. Edgelure! Yun naman e! Haha. Ayun, maaga kami umuwi. 10mins before 5, nasa bahay na ako. Dumating rin si Jacke samin, nakiUSB. Haha. Gift ko sa sarili ko. Thanks Ciarra for the company. :)  Addiction ko. =) - - - At dapat, nasa gig talaga ako ngayon e. Since, hindi ko matiis dahil ayaw magsink in sakin na wala na sa bansa yung mom ko, di na ako matuloy. Yet Callalily never failed to put a smile on my face until the end of the day. Love you guys. =)  And for the people who cared, thank you. Okay na ako. :) Labels: di tuloy, farewell, gala, mom, sad day
|