<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






Minahal mo ba ako?
Wednesday, July 02, 2008

Lalalala.

Steady day. I'm already okay. In the mood. Hahaha. Hello quizzes. :-h

Okay, so pumasok ng maaga pero late ako sa aming first subject. Oh cm'on. First subject sucks. Tipong ayoko agad masira yung araw ko kaya better kung nasa baba muna kami. Haha. De joke lang, pero yun na nga. Muntik na kaming ma-late sa aming first subject. :p

Okay naman yung first quizzes ko ngayon. Hahaha. Especially Trigo. Yeay. Yun na nga lang, medyo down pa rin ako sa mga nangyayari. Haha. Pero I feel better. =) Now I know my worth and my importance as a person to others. Kailangan ko lang talagang iappreciate yung sarili ko ngayon. Wala ng ibang magmamahal sakin kundi sarili ko rin. Makes sense?

- - -


"Pagod ka na ba sakin? Babalikan na lang kita."

It's just that.. I can't control this feeling inside of me. My cheekbone really reaches my ears as a smile since I went home this afternoon. Lalalala. Sweetest confession. :-"


Hands down, this is the best day I can ever remember.
I'll always remember the sound of the stereo,
The dim of the soft lights, the scent of your hair,
That you twirled in your fingers.
And the time on the clock when we realized it's so late.
And this walk that we shared together.
The streets were wet and the gate was locked,
So I jumped it and I let you in,
And you stood at your door with your hands on my waist,
And you kissed me like you meant it,
And I knew that you meant it.



I'm sorry. I'm happy.

Labels: , ,