<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






Losts and misunderstandings.
Wednesday, July 09, 2008


This week, I am waving to exams. Mid-quarter exams. Err.

July 8

Review lang all day, lalala. Halos walang ginagawa. Hahaha. Masaya nung Filipino time. Boys vs Girls kasi yung game. I know right? Childish masyado pero nakakamiss nga naman yung ganun. Hahaha. Nung Chem class, something happened. Hahaha. Yun, basta. Review lang all day.

Alain and I fought. Napaiyak ko na naman sya. Haha. Medyo major fight to kasi nagtatalo talaga kami. Mood swings talaga ako kaagad e, ayun. Medyo nasigawan ko sya. Pero okay na rin. Benta lang na umiyak siya at sineryoso nya yung forever na magkaaway. :p

CL exams. This exams is really beyond my expectations. Gahd. Mahirap e. Okay, react if you want. Nahirapan ako. Especially the questions about social issues of the country. Sabaw. Wala akong masagot! Hahaha. Yun, expect the unexpected nga naman.


picture from sneakerfiles.com

I want! I want! My birthday is coming. Hahaha. Tae, wala pa yata ng ganito sa Pinas. Gahd. US dollars. C'mon. Come to me. Nike air force one. :(

Lost CD: One of the things I hate the most is the fact that people fix my things, get my things withoue my persmission. Or simply, basta pinakialaman yung things ko na walang akong sinasabi. Naiinis ako. Since my mom cleaned my room last monday, nawawala yung backup CD ko ng pictures ko dito sa laptop ko a year ago. Sabaw. Binura ko na yun dito lahat e. Shit. Eto talaga yung kinaiinisan ko. I want to clean my room so I know where I put my things. Hindi yung nagkakada iyak na ako kagabi, hindi ko pa makita. It really gets into my nerves. So ngayon? Nasaan na sya? :(

- - -

July 9

Say hello to Social Studies(World History), Physics and Math.

Let's be frank. I find SS exam not that hard. Hindi ibig sabihin na sobrang dali naman, of course, some parts are hard but still, I can answer those kinds of stuffs. So yeah. And straight to the point, Physics exams is hard, difficult and all the words that means "mahirap". Shit. I hate the subject, hence, hate the teacher. Physickssssss. "Joy, are you really listening to my class?" Damn. For all the people in the world, you have the right nerves to ask me if I am listening to your class. What a worst attitude to scold a student, tingnan mo nga yung sarili mo. Please lang. I want to avoid saying negative things about you but you're giving me the reason to.

Math Exam? Ayos. Saya. Haha. Mahaba lang talaga sya pero kaya naman. Medyo nalito lang ako sa iba. Nakakatakot bumagsak. Math yun e. x_x

Lost Letter: Shit. The disappointment of this day, the letter I treasured the most seemed to be lost. Ewan ko, I don't want to blame anyone pero wala na.. Nakakasawa na rin. Ewan ko ba, naiirita lang ako. I hope no one got it and had the interest to read it and spill the things written there. Pagsisihan ko habang buhay kung bakit ba kasi. Pero tae, ayoko talaga magsalita. Gusto ko lang mahanap yung letter na yun kasi it's important? Why can't people understand that.. argh. Forget about it.

I'm just really pissed off and it's getting into my nerves. Ngayon lang ulit ako nabadtrip ng sobra sobra at sunod-sunod pa. I can't understand people. Shit. Innocent acts. x_x

- - -

Let's look on the positive side.

LSS for 4 days now. Listen! Swear. And oh, the lyrics. Sobrang tagos sakin. Hahaha.





There’s so many reasons I find to run to you
Coz there’s so little loving in my life, now I am away
And thinking about it, I want things back how they used to be.
coz There is no way round it, nothing good comes easily
So much between us and we both know that its wrong
So I keep on waiting till I’m back where I belong

So here I am all by myself, thinking of you nobody else
There’s a feeling inside and as hard as I try it just wont go away
Are you finding it hard all on your own?
Having to face each night alone
Knowing you are the one with the love that I need
And I miss you more each day.




Labels: , , , , , ,