<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






It's not the same.
Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Second chances. Regrets. Memories. Comeback. Back into my life.

I MISS YOU BADLY.

After almost 2years, It's just now that I'm so desperate again.. I don't want to think about this because I know I'll always be the one hurt in the end. But I can't help myself but to expect things because I want and need them badly.

- - -

Who am I anyway?

I can't be proud of myself. For me, all the things I do, all the things I say, are wrong.

Kulang lahat, kulang. Kayang gawin ng iba. Mas magaling sila. Mas kaya nila kasi mahina ako. Mahina ako kaya sila lang yung may talent na ganun. Wala akong magawang tama. Lahat naman binibigay ko yung best ko pag gingawa ko. Kulang pa rin e. Di pa rin napapansin. Lahat na lang ng efforts ko, nasasayang. Ano nga ba yung maipagmamalaki ko sa sarili ko? Wala naman dba?

Gusto ko lang, sumaya.
Ice cream.


--> Happy Birthday Earl Poderoso

Labels: , ,