<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






Desperation.
Sunday, July 06, 2008



Failed.

- - -

First, I am not happy with myself again. Especially here. I feel like, I am just going with the flow of life towards me without doing anything. Nakakasakal na. It feels like I have no space, kung kailan lang ako gumagawa ng mga bagay na gusto kong magpasaya sakin, ako na naman yung mali. I wonder why people oftentimes commit mistakes but they never accept they did a one. Nakakasawa na. All I need to do is understand, but come to think of it. It is always useless.

And to think na lagi na lang ganito, wala rin naman nangyayari e. Nakakasawa na talaga. Di ko malaman kung bakit ba kailangan gawin ang mga bagay na yun. Tama na, tigilan niyo na ako. Nakakainis lang. Nakakabastos.

Nag-aral.

- - -

UP vs NU earlier, Congrats UP won.

One big fight. Main event talaga siya for UAAP season 71 e. DLSU green archers meets Ateneo Blue eagles. And since, last year na raw ni Chris Tiu, kailangan na raw magchampion ngayon ang ADMU. Haha. So, there you go. I was just in front of our television when the clock strikes 4. Di na nga ako makausap sa sobrang concentration e.

The first quarter was for ADMU, with one point lead. Magaling yung isang rookie ng La salle ngayon. Forgot his name (badtrip na e! haha) Basta yung 12. Magaling. Maliksi ang katawan. Haha. Second quarter, akala ko massprain na ng todo si Rico Maierhofer e. Aww. But still, bumawi ang La salle with their lead. Third quarter ended with 2 point lead by ADMU. Fourth quarter? Sad. Hay. First, syempre umatake na ang bangis ni Eric Salamat. Hay, syempre puro fouls rin. Umatake rin ang galing ni Chris Tiu sa free throw line. Sayang, close fight.


Down ako ngayon. Badtrip.

DLSU and ADMU earlier, Congrats Ateneo won.


- - -

and oh, this movie was released last July 2? Coreect me if I'm wrong. Pero since Hancock yata ang hit sa Cinemas ngayon, di pa sya pinapalabas sa lahat ng Cinemas nationwide. Hopefully, ipalabas sya sa SM Bacoor or kahit sa MoA. I am dying to see this film as soon as possible. Also, hopefully wag na rin iremake ng Americans. Thai horrors films kasi are hard to beat. Haha. :p




Goodnight.



Labels: , ,