blog info
Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1
2
3
4
select
entries
profile
tagboard
links
archives
And you're in my Verona
Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.
[Modern Day Juliet]And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.
|
Monday, July 21, 2008
 According to my horoscope: One of the newer people on the scene is going to be feeling extra sensitive today, so be aware that what you think is a silly joke could come off as offensive to them. And if they are doing something wrong, do your best not to be too critical about it -- let them figure things out on their own. It won't take long. The extra effort you put into being sensitive to their needs will be worth it when they relax, open up and show you what a cool person they actually are. Others seem to go out of their way to reach out to you, but you cannot be sure about their motives. It's not that anyone is purposefully misrepresenting anything or trying to mislead you, but you can tell that they are not playing all their cards. Don't struggle; you cannot force the issue before it is time. Let the rest of the story unfold on its own and then you will know whom to trust.Simply reflects on my day. - - - Morning Assembly, still the cleanest classroom. I love you, III-Argon. =) The highlight of this day.. is the fact that, yes. I was called by the division head, I thought It was regarding about our teacher, ___. But it goes the other way around. It was about our problems regarding the teacher ___. Yes, I admit. I really liked her that much since last year. Seriously, I admit I may be noisy at her class. Yes, I admit. I seldom like teachers. This is one of my worst habits. I always end up hating them so much. So much that they really pissed me until my nervesSo yeah, there you go. My mom was called by my adviser. I know right, it really sucks. But anyway, it's my fault. What really pissed me was just.. Anyway, hahaha. "Joy, masy gusto ka ba kay __?" Naka-stuck talaga sya sa utak ko hanggang ngayon, ewan ko bakit. Ang babaw ko. Hindi ko alam bakit hindi ko siya nasagot. Weird. Haha. Anyway, naguguluhan lang ako. Hindi ko rin alam kung bakit naka-stuck sya sa utak ko ngayon. Hindi ko alam. Hahaha. - - - Went to Jacklyn's crib. Dun ako gumawa ng homework sa Filipino. Haha! Something happened. Ayun, freaky. Nakakagulat kasi, ang weird. Nagkaroon ng itim something sa pic nya, tas nung binura na namin, wala sa recycle bin! Ang nakakatakot pa dun, kasi parang may something na katabi sya sa pic kaya namin binura, kaso. Yun, di na makita sa recycle bin, ang weird kamo talaga! Grabe yun, katakot. Yes, it sucks. Me and my mom had a major fight again. Stabbed me to death. Cause I'm stranded here with you. Yes, you saved my day. Thank you. :) :"> Labels: away, badtrip, bodyache, jvfj, kilig moments
JoyAngelieReyesOrio

Joy, 17 y/o , Lasallian in blood.
formspring ||
facebook ||
plurk ||
tumblr
Born on 08/27/93. Youngest Child. Amcanian at heart. Loves Asian Dramas. Coffee Addicted. God-Fearer.
De La Salle University - Manila Frosh. AB Communication Arts. LR17!
Hates Math. Frustrated Drummer and Doctor. Skittles makes her happy. Internet is essential.
Very moody, bossy at times. Apathetic. Generous. Seeker of truth. One of a kind. Dreamer.
Wants to be successful in the field of Media someday. And a modern Juliet who died with Romeo.
Currently
drinking: Coke
eating: Chowking's Chao Fan
feeling: Excited!
listening: Coheed and Cambria - The Suffering
random: .
Wishlist
IAAAAN!♥
new laptooooop.
more skittles.
polaroid camera.
happiness
dSLR.
polos!
DLSU Lanyard
condo unit if taft. :p
dark chocolate cake!
Monday, July 21, 2008
 According to my horoscope: One of the newer people on the scene is going to be feeling extra sensitive today, so be aware that what you think is a silly joke could come off as offensive to them. And if they are doing something wrong, do your best not to be too critical about it -- let them figure things out on their own. It won't take long. The extra effort you put into being sensitive to their needs will be worth it when they relax, open up and show you what a cool person they actually are. Others seem to go out of their way to reach out to you, but you cannot be sure about their motives. It's not that anyone is purposefully misrepresenting anything or trying to mislead you, but you can tell that they are not playing all their cards. Don't struggle; you cannot force the issue before it is time. Let the rest of the story unfold on its own and then you will know whom to trust.Simply reflects on my day. - - - Morning Assembly, still the cleanest classroom. I love you, III-Argon. =) The highlight of this day.. is the fact that, yes. I was called by the division head, I thought It was regarding about our teacher, ___. But it goes the other way around. It was about our problems regarding the teacher ___. Yes, I admit. I really liked her that much since last year. Seriously, I admit I may be noisy at her class. Yes, I admit. I seldom like teachers. This is one of my worst habits. I always end up hating them so much. So much that they really pissed me until my nervesSo yeah, there you go. My mom was called by my adviser. I know right, it really sucks. But anyway, it's my fault. What really pissed me was just.. Anyway, hahaha. "Joy, masy gusto ka ba kay __?" Naka-stuck talaga sya sa utak ko hanggang ngayon, ewan ko bakit. Ang babaw ko. Hindi ko alam bakit hindi ko siya nasagot. Weird. Haha. Anyway, naguguluhan lang ako. Hindi ko rin alam kung bakit naka-stuck sya sa utak ko ngayon. Hindi ko alam. Hahaha. - - - Went to Jacklyn's crib. Dun ako gumawa ng homework sa Filipino. Haha! Something happened. Ayun, freaky. Nakakagulat kasi, ang weird. Nagkaroon ng itim something sa pic nya, tas nung binura na namin, wala sa recycle bin! Ang nakakatakot pa dun, kasi parang may something na katabi sya sa pic kaya namin binura, kaso. Yun, di na makita sa recycle bin, ang weird kamo talaga! Grabe yun, katakot. Yes, it sucks. Me and my mom had a major fight again. Stabbed me to death. Cause I'm stranded here with you. Yes, you saved my day. Thank you. :) :"> Labels: away, badtrip, bodyache, jvfj, kilig moments
|