Playful.
Sunday, June 08, 2008
If there is something you want badly for your life, as long as you will hold on reaching it, nothing is imposibble. Patience is a virtue, just wait. For something you want in your life, just wait. Take the risk of losing some things, for some you lose, might turn into more worthy things in the future.
I am in the marathon of watching the Japanese Drama "Bambino!" today, and on some parts, I cried as usual. Want a drama about facing your greatest dream? Watch this. Recommended ko ah! Haha. Joke. :p
- - -
I'm counting the days, I know I should not.
I'm counting the days, I may not come back.
It's just that, I get used to.
15.
- - -
Lastly, naiirita ako ngayon sa bahay, naiirita ako. Period.
--> Happy Birthday Tatay Mariano "Nano" Reyes
--> Happy Birthday Ms. Anne Mallari
Labels: asian dramas, bad mood, dvd marathon, jba
