<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






I'm with you all along.
Thursday, June 26, 2008



Broken.

- - -

So, as usual. First PE class. Ayun, ayos naman. Mabait nga si Sir Ben. Mukhang di suplado. Mukhang marunong makisama. Oha, I am complimenting a teacher. It seems like I will not hate him for my whole school year. I guess. So since, first PE kanina. Konting warm up tas free time muna. Haha. :p

Quiz in Logic. One of the hardest quiz I've encountered for 11 years of studying. Ngayon lang ako nakaranas ng ganong quiz na abot sukdulan. Tae. Nagbago ang isip ko na madali ang Logic. Swear, iba na ang tingin ko sa Logic. I hate Logic as what it looks like for me before.

Lunch=lalalove. Hahaha. I miss Ms. Carla. :(

Ayun, ayos naman yung ibang subjects. Acticivity sa CL, discussion sa Filipino, Discussion sa Physics. Free time sa chem, seatwork sa Math kung saan ako ay nakakuha ng plus points para sa aming quiz bukas. Yeay. Haha. Ayun, natapos na ang elimination sa aming debate kanina. Haha. Seatwork sa Trigo. Blah.

Went home with Annel. Badtrip kami. :p

Quiz tomorrow in Math. Thank God isa na lang. =)

- - -

It's just really somewhat annoying, for what you are now, it's not the one I'm used to.

Iba na ang lahat.

Ibang-iba na.


---> Happy Birthday Arielle Reyes




Labels: , , ,