<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






See?
Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Nothing much. Slept 6am, wake up by 11. Cleaned my room. Fixed some stuffs in my room. Washed my two big teddy bears. Slept by 2-4. Kwentuhan. Photoshop. I've attempted to watch some movies over the internet kaso ang tagal magload.

Anyway, the whole day, wala ako sa mood.

First and formost, stupid people. Tell a joke if it's joke time. I am the kind of person who deals with jokes and laughtrip moments if it was really indeed a joke time. But, if things get serious, please deal with me too. I hate it when I want to be serious and yet you are still having fun moments with everything I say. It annoys me that every word I say means a joke for you. Stupidity. Can't you even feel the seriousness of every word I say?

Second, shit. If you need something from me, surely. I can help you with all my efforts. Surely, I can give some advice or something. Surely, I'll do my best to help you. I can give you everything as long as I can do it or as long as I can provide the things you need. But why is it that you're only asking for some help, I tried to help but then you're still the one mad? Didn't you even appreciate it? Shit. You're so boastful for that matter, goodluck with your life.


Err.


--> Happy Birthday Ate Natasha Acosta

Labels: ,