I stumble if you fall.
Friday, May 16, 2008

I want to be happy. Tell me and explain to me how to be happy. Nowadays, I seldom cry. Madalas isang bagsakan lang yung iyak ko. Explain to me the worth of happiness and how to be happy. How to get happiness from yourself.
Seriously, I'am afraid of change. I'm tired of changes. Im tired and sick of changing myself wherein I try to be a better person but it seems that I've changed the other way around. I'm tired of the changes in my life. I'm sick of changing for others. I'm tired of trying to change myself but people that sourrounds me doesn't.
I just want happiness right now.
--> Happy Birthday Justine Regalado
--> Happy Birthday Kuya Gelo Monton.
(marami pang may bday kaso di ko kaclose e. nevertheless, binati ko naman kayo e)
Labels: away, frustrations, mood swings, rainy, sad day
