I promise
Sunday, May 11, 2008

I love my mom, I love her so much. My apologies for myself is just telling her I love her a lot in the maximum of thrice a year? Yes, that's how much I am not so sweet to my mom.
Since it's their day today. Lessen pride, I faced my pride. Happy Mother's Day to my mom. I know I failed you a lot of times. I know I am a stupid daughter. I'm gonna make you proud someday.
And to all the mothers out there, happy mother's day! thanks for being the strength of everyone else. Without all of the mothers in the world. I will never find such great people in ym life.
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! =)
- - -
A trick was used to fool me. Shit. Naiinis ako.
I got sick. Medyo mataas na lagnat. Headache. Migraine. Heaven. I've looking forward to get sick like uhmm 2weeks ago? Eto, dumating na siya. Hahaha. See? I'm so happy. :p
Ms. Philippines- Earth ngayon. Ayun.
Labels: mother's day, sick
