Different reactions.
Friday, May 30, 2008
For the past two days, I was off alone. Better off alone.
Maybe, I find it hard to be happy. I really can't find what makes me happy. I don't want asking the one above about the reasons why these things are happening to me. But I can't help it. I don't understand myself more than I should.
I don't want to make things worse. I don't want to change myself again.
I'm tired.
And to be rejected? Think about it.
I need empathy.
Maybe, I find it hard to be happy. I really can't find what makes me happy. I don't want asking the one above about the reasons why these things are happening to me. But I can't help it. I don't understand myself more than I should.
I don't want to make things worse. I don't want to change myself again.
I'm tired.
And to be rejected? Think about it.
I need empathy.
Labels: away, frustrations, sad day
