zsxhcuvtbtnemr
Monday, April 07, 2008

only this one made my day.
In just one month span, the album "fisheye" was number one from music stores. :p
- - -
Anyway. Bad mood agaiiiiin.
We went to MoA to day. Actually, I just want to go there to watch Shutter. Argh. So something bad happened unexpectedly. I know, right? My fault. But my mom's always like that. It really pisses me off. She's so sensitive. I am not uttering any words yet she talks, she talks and she talks. Scandal.
The Movie was ugh. Repetitive. Eh sus ginoo. Same na same story lang talaga e. Katulad lang sa Shutter dati. Only difference? Yung ngayon e, mag-asawa. Yung dati, mag-boyfriend lang. Hay. Ganun rin yung way. Sexually abused yung nahingi ng tulong. The same goes way na yung guy na antagonist yung nanloko sa relationship. Pero sige na nga, ayos na rin. :p
Ayun, gala lang sa MoA kasi Sale. Naubusan na naman ako ng size ko sa Havaianas. Haha! Sayang. May Slim Season na kanina e. Alam mo ba kung gaano kasakit yun? Na puro small or big sizes lang? Grabe e. Nakakasakal yun! Haha. Temptation!
Ayun, gala pa. Ikot-ikot. I try to find perfect jeans but I cant.
Went home by 20 minutes before 8.
I bought this to watch tonight.

Sana hindi na ako badtrip bukas! Hahaha.
Labels: badtrip, gala, holiday, mood swings
