<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






whatabouttrust
Friday, April 11, 2008

TRUST.

- - -

Okay. So, wait.

Seriously, I seldom regret with the things I do with my life. Most of the times, I make up with decisions only by myself. Yes, I do seek opinions or suggestion of others but most of the times, I hear for what myself calls.

Ironically, just hours ago. I've realized again one of the things I regret in my life the most. Seriously speaking, I've been thinking lately how my life will be if it was turned that way around. Will I change? Will that person change? Will I become better? Or yet, Am I happy now? Are we happy now?

People might say, I should not look over the past. I should stop reminiscing. Yes, My mind now is full nostalgic things. As you may see, I may long for some things in life but I know they are all worth keeping. But now? I've realized that maybe, it's really frustrating to reject.

And to think what I only got one person to blame? It's myself. I can only blame myself for this freaking feeling I feel right now. This is very unsusual to me. This is what I hate the most seriously. This will lead me again to my sleepless sentimental nights day dreaming about the past.

I don't know what's really on my mind. But I think, I've really done something wrong in my past life.

So I slept around 5am again last night.

- - -

Anyway, nothing much today. Got sick. Slight fever and colds. :|

So Ciarra and Jacklyn went over my place really for me to them lend money, but yeah. Coz of some things, ayun. Sumama na ako sa sakanila. Pumunta muna kami sa school because of some reasons and to meet with Tomo. I dont know why. Haha. Ayun, tawanan. So yeah.

Tas papuntang Cavite City. So yeah, nawala ako sa mood. Ewan ko.

Ayun, nung nasa Cavite na. Nagtingiin na ng DVD. Grabe! Ang dami! Nalula talaga ako e. Haha. Ayun. Bumili. Kaso sayang. Ugh. I Nakatipid sana kami e. Urgh. Hay. Yung isa sanang tindero bibigyan kami ng discount kasi suki nya si Jacklyn kaso wala na. Nakabayd na kami. 25 rin sana natipid namin. Oh well. So anyway.

We went to Ciarra's mom clinic. Ayun, naglakad kami for so long. Yeah adventure. Hahaha. So ang aliw lang, anyway. Ang cool ng clinic. Love the colors, purple and green. Haha. Cool.


They invaded my phone again. Haha. Ayon. Kwentuhan lang. Gumala. Kumain. Nagtrip pa kami! Sobrang nagkatuktan rin kami sa clinic. Ang gago namin noh? Haha. More over, enjoy naman. Thanks Ciarra and Jacklyn! Sobrang nawala sakit ko e. =)

Ayun, ayy jacklyn at ciarra. Ayos na yun sakin ah? Okay na tayong tatlo. Sorry.

- - -

But still..

Maybe I'll find it hard to trust again. Hek. :))


- - -

Chatting with someone for hours right now. Glad I have found a new friend. =)


And oh, I'm already done watching Hana Kimi (taiwanese) Yey. Kaso, ugh. Ang bitin ng ending. Sobra, damn. Ang hanging nung ending. You'll ask for more. Hahaha. So yeah.


--> Happy Birthday Ate Aika Bunda
--> Happy Birthday gay. =)

Labels: , , , , ,