i am something you'll be missing.
Wednesday, April 16, 2008
So, wala naman ngayon.=)
Kinikilig ako kanina, nagpunta kami ng Noveleta Municipal Hall para kumuha ng form para sa application ng passport. Oha! Haha. Kinikilig lang ako, haha. Sana nga matuloy ako. Eh, para naman makapagbakasyon ako na masasabing "bakasyon talaga". Hello Singapore! =)
Pero hinay-hinay lang muna ah! Kinakabahan ako. Nawawala ang aking school ID! Shit. Nasaan kaya yun? Errr. ID ko! Kailangan ko makita yun! No ID, No passport. :|
- - -
Ayun, nung hapon nagpunta lang ulit kina Ciarra.
Playground. Swing. Kantahan. "Nononono way". Nang-away ng bata. Nagbike sa buong remelville. Haha. Nakipagkwentuhan kay Dhea. Loko nga pala sila! Ginawan ako ng loveteam! Tae, parang may nakasalubong lang na nagba-bike e. Yihee na. haha! Nakaw. Kalbo? Err.
- - -
May song akong nacompose kaninang madaling araw. =)
I:
I shot my heart my heart when you came.
A flash of old good memories
Should I? Should I forget you?
You should have told me before
Refrain:
When everything was unsaid,
When everything was forsaken,
When everything we had were lost.
Should I really care?
Chorus:
It was the darkest night of my life,
I'm screaming out your name.
It was the gloomiest time of the day,
I'm waiting for you in vain.
It was the most sorrowful time of the year,
In my heart you still remain.
But now? But why? Our love?
Our summer love affair.
II:
I repent everything we had said
A love meant to be forever.
When will I? When will I forget you?
I should have known before.
Repeat refrain and chorus
Coz if I had the courage to tell you,
Maybe you'll feel the same way too.
Chorus:
It was the darkest night of my life,
I'm screaming out your name.
It was the gloomiest time of the day,
I'm waiting for you in vain.
It was the most sorrowful time of the year,
In my heart you still remain.
But now? But why? Our love?
Our summer love affair. (3x)
Our love? Our summer love affair.
- - -
Ang hirap magcomment sa fster ngayon. Ako lang ba?
Mangga! :D
Labels: gala, inspired, steady
