<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






break apart.
Sunday, April 06, 2008


So, maybe I can't post later.

Nothing much to do this day. Just started watching the whole series of hana kimi(taiwanese version) this night. I'm starting to go insane again with Asian Dramas this much that I am totally having a dull moment when I am not watching. :|

- - -

Seasons change, but people dont. -- FOB.

Maybe, it's just just today, I've realized there was a lot of changes in my life. There a lots of things that had changed since then. I am not used to of this things not around me. Maybe, in the right time things will get back to normal the way I want it to be but nevertheless I just want to be happy right now as soon as poossible.

Nevermind, I'm okay. I just tired of these changes. It tells me I'm stuck again in a world only of my own. Shit.

- - -

Callalily in Boracay. :(


Labels: ,