<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






Stop now, Let me go.
Saturday, March 29, 2008

I know right.

Yes! Natapos ko na kanina ang Meteor garden! 3days! Haha. So happy. Ang sarap magsenti ngayon. Joke. Haha. Pero namiss ko manood nun a. Hanggang ngayon, kinikilig pa rin ako. Haha. Napakasweet talaga. Kaya if I were you, kung may tao man na nagmamahal sa inyo ngayon. Nako! Wag na sayangin ang oras.

So the highlight of this day, I just went to Atheneum to watch my cousin's commencement excercises. Ayun, bukas pa grad ng mga kuya ko.



Aww. Ayun, ayos naman. Hmm. Corny lang ng school ngayon. Minsan lang sa isang taon yung ganitong event tas wala man lang soptlight? Maygad. May sarili na ngang sound system pero jusko! Dang dilim kamo! Grabe. Kainis nga yun. Kung parent ako, di na talaga ako aattend. Grabe! Sobrang tinitipid ba naman!

aga natapos. went home by six.

DVD marathon. Nakahiram kay Ciarra ng 28 in 1 e. Pero di ko papanoorin agad. Medyo R-13 y yata yung iba. Yikes. Di naman yata ganun kalala pero kahit na. Yuck. :|

- - -

Dahil ikaw ang unang nakita ko?

I would like to confess to everyone, that it is still you I am missing. Yes, you. I've been happy for a while thinking that I am happy with my own life without you. Happy that I can continue my life without any hesistation and feeling I might lose you. I thought I can be happy even Im through with loving you so much. Sorry, but I am missing you again.

You're not like any other guys that came in my life. You're simply one of a kind. I don't know where in the hell of this world would I ever find another you. The hardest part? You're only one in a million yet I cannot be with you. And hiding that I still have feelings for you even though not as much as before. I miss you this much. I even don't know what's into me that I have the nerves to tell everyone I miss you except telling you.

I have one more year to spend my lifetime with you. After that, I even don't know how to find you again. Sorry. :(




--> Happy Birthday Ate Ninya Saquilabon
--> Happy Birthday Arielle Hernandez

Labels: , , , ,