<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






yo babe || fisheye.
Friday, February 08, 2008


yo babe! :))

Okay. This day seems to be my day. I don't know. There is just this so-called butterfiles in my stomach that made this day one of the happiest days since 2008.

First and formost, exams today are easy. Eventhough I almost ripped my head off from sleeping around 1am I find the exams today easy. Oh well the onlt thing what I hate in school is the administration. Hmm. Okay, ganito kasi yun e.

The ___ of the school will held this so called "party" sa covered court. And I don't know why the heck they don't wantt his "visitors" to see some students of Atheneum. Therefore, _____ announced earlier na bawal nga magpractice dahil gagamitin nila ang school, and yet bawal magpractice outside sa school. Instead, Monday and Tuesday, 7am-7pm ang practice. WHOA. Try to imaging gaanong baldado na ako nun from head to toe. Then kinabukasan, parade? Oh my. I guess those peopel should think about it. Parang its not for our good. 7am-7pm? Parang uhh okay. magkakasakit naman kami. thanks. :|

- - -

Gigi and I got our heads turned around while doing our TLE project.
seryoso raw ako. K, bye. :))



Okay. Yun. Di pa rin tapos e. Hay. Imagine, kaming dalawa lang. Whatta FUN. =))

- - -

Okay, and there you go. Yo babe. I was doing our script for filipino about 5 hours from now? And babe, I'm still not yet finish. Daming PM and stuffs. Pero okay lang. Why? Those PM's simply all made my day. Ewan ko ba. Basta, ang saya ko. Can't explain this feeling. Hahahaha.

And to think that. Hay joy. Ewan. :))

- - -

fisheye.


i know right. sounds like the lomo comy babe. but yes. mark all the calendars. callalistas alert! Callalily's Sophomore Album Launch! Woo. MoA Babe. March 7! Excited me. :)) Fisheye. I need you! hahaha. Weh. :))

- - -

hmm okay. yun lang. i'm gonna see pepe again tomorrow. omg. hahaha. sana __ katapat namin. how i wish. weh joy. hahaha.


goodnight yo babe.


--> Happy Birthday Cyra Rayos
--> Happy Birthday Champ Lui-Pio

Labels: , , ,