rc
Tuesday, February 05, 2008
nothing much happened.
I just wondered how things fall into place so fast with just a blink of eye, everything will change.
- - -
Earlier, because our English teacher was absent, Ms. Vidal substituted. The funny thought is what Joshe said and what Ms. Vidal replied.
Joshe: Maam. Who will be our adviser next year?
Ms. V: AKO.
*tawa at sigaw lahat* =))))
.jpg)
.jpg)
I just want to kill my boredom. Im so sleepy. I can't feel the ambiance that there will be exams tomorrow. (seryoso ako). And I don't know how to kill this stubborn feeling inside me. Hahaha. Wala ako sa mood nagbuklat ng libro, Yun laaaaang.
Anyway, I saw our 2 ex-advisers Ms. Marj and Sir Rodel kanina. Lupet. So.. uhh. halos 4 years na sila noh? Kasal na yan o! hahaha. Ms. Marj asked me kung uhh nagka-boyfriend na raw ako. Sabi ko wala pa. Tas uhh. OKAY. =))))
Exam ko bukas? Math, CL, TLE. NAKAKAWALANG GANA :))
- - -
LSS yo. For uhh. 4 days. =))
I just wondered how things fall into place so fast with just a blink of eye, everything will change.
- - -
Earlier, because our English teacher was absent, Ms. Vidal substituted. The funny thought is what Joshe said and what Ms. Vidal replied.
Joshe: Maam. Who will be our adviser next year?
Ms. V: AKO.
*tawa at sigaw lahat* =))))
.jpg)
.jpg)
I just want to kill my boredom. Im so sleepy. I can't feel the ambiance that there will be exams tomorrow. (seryoso ako). And I don't know how to kill this stubborn feeling inside me. Hahaha. Wala ako sa mood nagbuklat ng libro, Yun laaaaang.
Anyway, I saw our 2 ex-advisers Ms. Marj and Sir Rodel kanina. Lupet. So.. uhh. halos 4 years na sila noh? Kasal na yan o! hahaha. Ms. Marj asked me kung uhh nagka-boyfriend na raw ako. Sabi ko wala pa. Tas uhh. OKAY. =))))
Exam ko bukas? Math, CL, TLE. NAKAKAWALANG GANA :))
- - -
LSS yo. For uhh. 4 days. =))
Labels: boring
