Wednesday, February 27, 2008
i'm back. =)
back to school. haha. okay, so ayos naman ang araw na ito. I am mentally insane again. Hahaha. For no reason, I just want to laugh all day. Yun lang. Passed our project in SS. Macbeth na lang talaga. Thanks thee to God. Hahaha.
Nothing much for this day, just have to think that life goes on no matter what will happen, I will get myself ready. I hope. =)
Virgo: You may not believe those with different views, but you should still listen to what they have to say today. There is wisdom in their words, even if their logic escapes you. Their perspective is irksome, but it is also revealing -- it gives you a chance to understand how people on the other side of the issue think, which gives you an advantage. Someone else will be making a big deal out of nothing today, which should alert you to where their loyalties truly lie.
- - -
apologize me to post something like this. My Big Love. But I am really looking forward to watch this movie as soon as possible maybe this coming saturday.
basta, ganda. =)
Goodnight. And oh, it's raining. HOODIES TIME. :p
Labels: frustrations, rainy, topak
