is sad.
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
swollen eyes baby.
.jpg)
2 days nooooo post.
basically, i need to learn more.
You may not see may laughing so hard. You may not see me as happy as a child, carefree as before. ignorant of pain and life's imperfection. But try to disect my life. You'll know. It's not easy being me. I am not saying I am not the most miserable person you may see in your entire life. But I may be the best person that can make you happy.
Since I was a kid, I am always at home. My mom wouldn't allow me to have any other playmates except my cousin, dominic. My brother that time is so caring for me. But season changes.
yesterday may be one of the most destructive day of my life. destruction of not my physical self but my inner self. I was not killed physically. But mentally, emotinally, and socially I was killed by my brother. Hyspteria pare.
So, today. Di na sana ako papasok e. pero, sige na. i went to school 8:35AM. Thank you for my friends who are concerned. Thank you for cheering me up when I'm feeling down.
Until now, i can't recover. Help me understand. I love God, I love my Family. I love my mom and my brother. I love my ninang, lola cousins, tita and tito. I love my friends. I love my classmates. I love my batchmates. I love my ates. I love my peers. I love you.
Just let me know when is the right time to give up. Im breaking down.
goodnight.
.jpg)
2 days nooooo post.
basically, i need to learn more.
You may not see may laughing so hard. You may not see me as happy as a child, carefree as before. ignorant of pain and life's imperfection. But try to disect my life. You'll know. It's not easy being me. I am not saying I am not the most miserable person you may see in your entire life. But I may be the best person that can make you happy.
Since I was a kid, I am always at home. My mom wouldn't allow me to have any other playmates except my cousin, dominic. My brother that time is so caring for me. But season changes.
yesterday may be one of the most destructive day of my life. destruction of not my physical self but my inner self. I was not killed physically. But mentally, emotinally, and socially I was killed by my brother. Hyspteria pare.
So, today. Di na sana ako papasok e. pero, sige na. i went to school 8:35AM. Thank you for my friends who are concerned. Thank you for cheering me up when I'm feeling down.
Until now, i can't recover. Help me understand. I love God, I love my Family. I love my mom and my brother. I love my ninang, lola cousins, tita and tito. I love my friends. I love my classmates. I love my batchmates. I love my ates. I love my peers. I love you.
Just let me know when is the right time to give up. Im breaking down.
goodnight.
--> Happy Birthday Bianca Cuevas (jan 29)
--> Happy Birthday Julianne Cuevas (jan30)
Labels: dsl failure, frustrations, heartbroken, sad day, sick
