<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






teach her, teacher.
Wednesday, December 05, 2007

If you are confused by a comment someone makes today, pursue it until you get complete clarity. Ask them to repeat themselves and explain what they really mean. You cannot let it go for the sake of not ruffling anyone's feathers. Don't worry about not drawing attention to yourself. If you overlook too many things, your reputation could become negatively affected. This is a time in your life when you need to stand up for yourself. Make sure you know what is going on.




today is teacher's day.

well first of all, I didn't mean to do these things. It's just that all the hard feelings and thoughts are left unsaid and the point of over self-esteem occured. Sobrang di ko naman ginusto pero yun, nangyari na. To the way we talk. The moment still is fresh in my mind of what I did to make things collasped that way. I wasn't the only one hurt, I admit. But I know, I got my point the right way and the make myself clear. I didn't mean to do and say those things but as what I've said earlier. I did..

It was the first time that I made a teacher cried for the whole 14 years of my life. Di ko sadya. Iba na rin takaga yung isip ko that time. I admit, nagbago na rin talaga ako. Bago sa ugali for particular. Di ko na rin alam kung bakit ganun yung nangyari. Basta, I broke myself down and found myself incomplete up to now, guilty for everything I did that after all, I wouldn't be okay as what I think before.

I understand her now. Thanks a lot to Ms. Jean, I opened up my mind to the things that made me Confused. I learned a lot from this day. It was really sad but still, I learned a lot from Ms. Jean's advices and teachings. Sobrang thank you. Magbabago na ako. :(

- - -

Happy Teacher's Day to all the beloved teachers out there! =)

So yun. Chem time kanina is still boring pero nakakatawa lang yung "intijiiirs". haha. okay. evil in me. hahaha. tas yung umabot pa kami sa co-efficient na 15 kasi hinde mabalnce yung equation qhen the truth is, mali pala yung example. haha! how freaky. natatawa na rin ako nun e. haha.

Hands-on TLE! woo. 50. haha. muntik na ako magkaroon ng -10. Alyssa kasi e. Nahuli. haha. sayang yun if ever. Well yun. haha!

So PE. Wala akong improvement. Ang tanga. Hate volleyball.

- - -

Until now, I need to know myself. Presence is absent pa nga. But I appreciate all the people na cheered me up. Don't worry. I can control myself. Kaya to! Salamat sa inyoooo. Bad influence kasi ako e . :(



And now? :(



--> Happy Birthday Jan Miranda

*19 days before Christmas





Labels: , ,