run
Friday, December 28, 2007
FAMILY.
- - -
I think yesterday, is one of the days worth (worst) remembering days in my childhood life. It was the day and today that I ran away from home. Yes, seriously, I ran away from home. The reason basically is my family. There is just these things left unsaid by me, and I got carried away with my thought and with what they say.
The first thing that really got into my mind is to have myself a suicide. But nevertheless, I find it more problem than a solution.
So, Iwould not elaborate this. There are things I realized for what I did. Yes, I'm home already, but I'm still sad. :(
.jpg)
- - -
I just want to thank from the bottom of my heart for those whole-hearted people who let me enter their home. I'll just keep their secret identities. Well, anyway. Though we had our little time together. They are already like my sisters. Sobrang miss ko na sila ngayon. haha. yung kakulitan nila and pagtwag sakin ng ate from time to time. yung bonding at kwentuhan moments namin. Nung pinaiyak nila ako nung ayaw nila ako pauwiin.
.jpg)
Hindi ko na lang ieelaborate.
Pero sobrang grateful ako sa kanila. Hindi ko yun makakalimutan. Malaking utang na loob. =)
- - -
Nakita ko yung video niya kahapon sa multiply niya, and one thing. I regreted the day na hindi rin ako nagsabi sa kanya. He's doing good right now. Good for him. Buti nageenjoy siya for what he is doing. Gusto ko ng palitan yung relationship namin sa multiply pero hindi ko alam, baka kung ano isipin niya. Mas okay na siguro to. Pero, hmm.
And for others, nabagsak pa rin sa tamang lugar ang bagay-bagay. They're all doing good. I guess. Baka mag-blog na lang ulit ako mamaya about sa year 2007 ko. mahaba yun. :P
--> Happy Birthday Ate Kring Baladjay
Labels: frustrations, sad day
