<meta name='google-adsense-platform-account' content='ca-host-pub-1556223355139109'/> <meta name='google-adsense-platform-domain' content='blogspot.com'/> <!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(https://www.blogger.com/static/v1/v-css/navbar/3334278262-classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} </style> </head><body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/2101687868824712475?origin\x3dhttp://joiorio.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>


blog info

Blog since: March 2007
Layout: Swirls
Best viewed: Internet Explorer
Resolution: 1024X768
Credits: 1 2 3 4
select











And you're in my Verona

Welcome to my blog. :) It's nice to hear from you. Hope you enjoy. If not, We'll have to find Romeo and kill him. Not with a poison but with a goodnight kiss.



[Modern Day Juliet]

And when I shall die, take him and cut him up in little stars, and he will make the face of heaven so fine that all the world will fall in love with night and pay no worship to the garish sun.






:))
Saturday, December 29, 2007

finally. =)

Everything is back to normal again. Yes, normal. I love the way it was like this. Haha. I hope my life would always be just like this. So, to cope up with this feeling, I'll add something to my new year's resolution.


6. Be more patient-- to avoid also my mood swings, be more patient in understading people. All people have imperfections and better understand. Understand them more than what you feel.

Hindi na ulit ako lalayas. :p

- - -

To prove na okay na kami, nag mall kami kanina, MoA sana kaso medyo late na. Anyway. SM Bacoor na lang, though nakakasawa. Okay lang. So yun, masaya naman. Bumili pa nga ako ng shirt sa AB eh. "Little Miss Wise" di sadya yun ah. Eh brown yun eh! Kaya binili ko. :P

Anyway, may nakita rin akong hoodie na skulls sa SM. 750. Balak ko bilhin. Sana guminaw na! Haha. Isa pang medyo nakaka-disappoint e yung hindi naka-sale yung gusto kong chucks. Tss. Sayang. :|


Yun lang. =)

- - -

Actually, I do this annually, telling stuffs about my past year before the year ends. My 2007 has more heartaches and life's imperfections than of 2006. My year 2007 is quite more thrilling than 2006. 2007 is the year on how I changed, changed a lot. Some changed for better, some for worse. My 2007 is my year to know more about how life goes on, how life turns up and down. And how my life would be as I reached.. Hey, I'm 14! :)


2007 is the year I learned a lot. Laughed a lot. And still have to deal with my everyday life as I grow, Life goes on. I have to forgive and forget. Do mistakes, correct them and never do those things again. Laugh as if there is no tomorrow. Dance even there's no music.

I wont enumerate all those people I love the most who made this year complete. God, My family, My friends, My batchmates, My teachers, My Online buddies, My Cousins and relatives. And of course, that monkey special to me, kayong lahat. Newly founded friends. Bands and members. Schoolmates. lahat kayooooo. Super thanks sa inyong lahat. haha. Love you guys! Till next year :))


- - -

May LSS ako ngayon. Hit the Lights- Hidden Track

But tonight I'll wait until I know you're fast asleep
to poison you with memories of you and me
I pray you die slowly so I can be the last thing you see






goodnight :)

--> Happy Birthday Ate Kat Des


Labels: , ,