; > ) |
Wednesday, December 12, 2007
paano ka nga naman magpeperform ng Ms. Atheneum? :)
frustrations.
..are back.
kasi, nagiisip lang ako. again, I don't know myself. Parang I try to please others na naman, so the more I can't please myself.
Low grades, Low practical exams scores. Failed hands-on exams. I am a frustrated athelete. Disobedient child. Irresponsible student. Lacks self confidence. Frustrated School paper writer. Hopeless daughter of a broken family. Hoping for a change, myself can never be arranged.
wala lang, naiinis ako.
to start off my this with a bad news about.. ruined my whole day.
bagsak ako sa TLE hands on exam.
mababa ako sa PE pratical exam.
what more?
- - -
hanggang ngayon, wala pang final decision yung school sa date ng exams. weh. pambihira. mga selfish na mga tao talaga e. basta ako, gusto ko na magexam next week not next year, gusto ko kasi at nasanay ako sa hirap bago sarap e.
yun lang. kainissss..
I gave Gia a letter.
may nagamit na rin ng covered court.
*12 days before Christmas.
Labels: frustrations, random
