the story so far
Tuesday, November 06, 2007
well, I might as well look sad with this introduction but this is just what I've learned from this day. Need is always Differrent from what you want, the same goes with this. Sufferings and life can never be sperated. One can never survive life without encountering any suffering in your life. Suffering is relatively close to what you desire, you just need patience and hardwork. Soon, you'll get what your heart desires. Patience is a virtue. Sometimes, it's better not to expect things because, in the end, you eill unexpectedly lose yourself.
- - -
Since, our chemistry teacher is absent, our division head is our sub. (which at first is Ms. Grace)
*tuu tut. tuu tut.* (ringing tone of a cellhone, denotes a text message)
Joy: (in a loud voice) cellphone..
*tawa lahat*
Ms. V: who shouted that?
Joy: me.
Ms. V: (mas mabagal at mas may tone) Whooooo shouteddd that?
Joy: me maam. I'm sorry maam.
Ms. V: You'd better be.
HAHAHAHA. =))
- - -
Geom class wad hella fun and is bonding time. yehey! haha. Sinukat namin yung size ng parking lot. Oh well, malaki pala siya ah. Infairness naman. Well, anyway. Yun. Bonding. 5'2" lang pala ako. Grabe. Ang pandak ko e! :|
Bio Class is uhh. Well, I don't know what gets into the mind of my teacher said those stuffs in the class.
- - -
Start na ng paggawa ng project bukas sa Chem. Goodluck Joy. PE rin. wala akong alam sa volleyball. di ako magaling e. Goodluck to me. Okay. kaya ko to! :)
this night, talked with MAri for almost an hour. I miss you Mari! =)
* 49 days before Christmas. :)
Labels: happy memories, realizations
